Call of Duty : Ghosts

cyborg47

Technomancer
Re: Call of Duty : Ghosts announced

@Cyborg: See reply on dead5 in OT thread. Also, if you're still confused about what Dead5 explained, I can (hopefully) simplify it. So let me know if you want me to.

Nope, not interested, but thanks.

And here's why you shouldn't get too addicted to call of duty :p

*www.liveleak.com/view?i=e57_1369437764

The revolutionary 'FISH AI' from Super Mario 64 in the year 1996. Though nothing extraordinary compared to cod's 'FISH AI'

[youtube]TMYso30L9zI[/youtube]

Last edited:

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl

I just noticed that a really intelligent creature said that Valve isn't famous for visual fidelity and graphics. :rolleyes:

Sir, have you heard of a wee little game that released in 2004, alongside another great game from a very famous developer?

Please tell me that this game brought nothing special to the table visually. After that, our favourite developer again released games in 2005,2006,2007,2008,2009,2011 and 2012.

Please tell me that these were anomalies in Valve's history.:confused:

In short,
*i.minus.com/ibeEzx7P1Wiqnv.gif

@Cyborg: See reply on dead5 in OT thread. Also, if you're still confused about what Dead5 explained, I can (hopefully) simplify it. So let me know if you want me to.
nice spoiler where did u get that

also with all said and done i m gonna definitely play this game don't know about u guys and who cares about its AI and all like we decode every script of the game in summation i think this will be upto the hopes of the fans (and also mine)

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor

nice spoiler where did u get that

A certain (unfairly) banned person gave it to me :p

It's from the show 男子高校生の日常 :D :D

Try wikipedia-ing it :p
The show is a collaboration between Sunrise (Namco Bandai) and Sqare Enix.

@Cyborg: You just proved dead5's point (for which he was banned apparently if a certain picture in the off-topic thread is any indication).

cyborg47

Technomancer

Well that's weird, none of his recent posts were ban worthy at all, may be some kind of PM fight? or possibly some butt hurt mod? :|

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor

Well that's weird, none of his recent posts were ban worthy at all, may be some kind of PM fight? or possibly some butt hurt mod? :|

No PM fight at all. I'd stop him before one would even begin. Probably the latter.

I have a feeling I know who did it, but I'm not going to hurl grenades at anyone without evidence.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl

A certain (unfairly) banned person gave it to me :p

It's from the show 男子高校生の日常 :D :D

Try wikipedia-ing it :p
The show is a collaboration between Sunrise (Namco Bandai) and Sqare Enix.

@Cyborg: You just proved dead5's point (for which he was banned apparently if a certain picture in the off-topic thread is any indication).
dude u made me waste 5 min of searching time there
couldn't u just tell its Daily Lives of High School Boys

No PM fight at all. I'd stop him before one would even begin. Probably the latter.

I have a feeling I know who did it, but I'm not going to hurl grenades at anyone without evidence.

lol u mean straight ban without warning....... I think tat is against forum rules

abhidev

Human Spambot

When you can accept the positives, accept the negatives too. Its not like we're spoiling the game for you or anything, you'd still enjoy the f out of the game without giving a damn about others' opinions ;)

definitely...I am not saying its the best game....but its definitely not bad at all...love it...play it...else move on :)

To "hate" it?

So CoD fanboys are not that blind after-all, they agree CoD's shitty but still they play.... OK.

P.S. No offense to you, I'm not pointing at you. So don't get all angry...

EDIT: Err... forget it. If you like it, play it and love it. To each his own. Not worth fighting over a video game or any game for that matter. Peace. :)

A+ to you sir for that sarcasm :D ...gr8 way to write it too :)

well you are right if you like it play it else forget it....everyone has their own choice :)

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor

dude u made me waste 5 min of searching time there
couldn't u just tell its Daily Lives of High School Boys

lol u mean straight ban without warning....... I think tat is against forum rules

Yeah I was just poking fun :p

And yes, the latter.

EDIT: I just noticed that CoD=cod (fish) and the thinkg they focused on in the reveal was the ridiculously stupid and exaggerated fish AI.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

SP Campaign of COD is way better than BF....:mrgreen: even if MP is superior than COD :p

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent

Any FPS for me is about MP noawadays.. Because, none of the FPS comes with a solid story line and above 6 hrs of SP gameplay.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...

CoD: Ghosts vs Battlefield 4, Next-Gen Graphics Battle Begins Now, Who Wins?

This comment seemed pretty reasonable to me:

Visually BF4 is better without a doubt, but I would say the leap from MW3 to Ghosts looks greater than the jump from BF3 to BF4. (which is obviously saying something about how dated MW3 graphics are and how great BF3's are.) I'll buy both games, not sure when though or which platform. I maybe just get pc's version since xbox 360 wont emulate the xbox one's visuals...

cyborg47

Technomancer

CoD: Ghosts vs Battlefield 4, Next-Gen Graphics Battle Begins Now, Who Wins?

This comment seemed pretty reasonable to me:

What choice does the man have? He's running a website, has visitors all the time, he has no other choice than to cater both sides, its pure business. That's the reason we should never trust journalists like these, *cough* Geoff Keighley *cough*

It was flat out clear how bad the Ghosts reveal was, when was last time we saw Infinity ward or any other cod developer talk so much about the technology behind their games? DICE or Guerrilla games didn't even bother focusing so much on the tech, that's the kind of confidence they have on their work, meanwhile, Infinity Ward shows off the age old tech like 'character rigs in maya, a 1995 tech', 'fake as$ lighting system, which has the sun at one point and the rays forming from another direction', 'the unbelievable idiot FISH AI' and so on, and calls all this the next generation technology.

Last edited:

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor

What choice does the man have? He's running a website, has visitors all the time, he has no other choice than to cater both sides, its pure business. That's the reason we should never trust journalists like these, *cough* Geoff Keighley *cough*

It was flat out clear how bad the Ghosts reveal was, when was last time we saw Infinity ward or any other cod developer talk so much about the technology behind their games? DICE or Guerrilla games didn't even bother focusing so much on the tech, that's the kind of confidence they have on their work, meanwhile, Infinity Ward shows off the age old tech like 'character rigs in maya, a 1995 tech', 'fake as$ lighting system, which has the sun at one point and the rays forming from another direction', 'the unbelievable idiot FISH AI' and so on, and calls all this the next generation technology.

To add to that, someone at IW did say it isn't brand-new tech as much as it is and upgrade over their previous tech.

About the fish AI concept:

Maybe you remember the subway levels in the original Max Payne? The rats used to run away if you came close to them (you could still shoot them down).

In Half Life 1, the cockroaches used to run away, but were too slow for you to not be able to crush them :))

And of course, Mario had the tech in 1996 :D

But of course, it would seem reasonable to a certain person because he (blindly) <3's cods (pun intended). Whatever floats his boat...until the sharks get him.

cyborg47

Technomancer

To add to that, someone at IW did say it isn't brand-new tech as much as it is and upgrade over their previous tech.

That was until they were hyping it up as a brand new engine, even a guy like Vickybat fell for it, see how smart these men in suit are ;)

Top Bottom