I fully expect to be able to do this:

*static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/73958/2000099-gun_dog.jpg

Otherwise no buy.

OP
Nerevarine

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Re: Call of Duty : Ghosts announced

seriously? that oomph factor has gotten so cliched.

So you arent gonna play it right ?

BTW Im just curious, how many have actually BOUGHT and played the last CoD games.. IMHO, If you do not BUY a game, you have NO right to call it bad..
absolutely NO right..
This doesnt only apply to CoD.. Dont get me wrong, Im a jack sparrow as well, but I do not criticize a game that im gonna play anyway..
So stop complaining or GTFO :p

Its like having your friend share his lunch with you and after you have eaten it, you complain about how bad it was

I must stress this again, THIS DOESNT ONLY APPLY TO COD..
Last time someone said Morrowind sucks, I gave him a mouthful as well

Last edited:

cyborg47

Technomancer

Play? you mean giving mouse clicks to watch the next scene one after the other? Nope, not worth it, for purchase either. As for judging without buying concept, cod is different in this sense. Coz its almost been the same game since cod1 ;)

OP
Nerevarine

Nerevarine

Incarnate

Too bad, my friend..
But As far as Im concerned (and probably many others in this forum).. we just got a new game..
No need to compare which game is better and which game is worse..
Dont like it, dont play it :)

PS: You havent played MW3 ? have you ?

cyborg47

Technomancer

Too bad, my friend..
But As far as Im concerned (and probably many others in this forum).. we just got a new game..
No need to compare which game is better and which game is worse..
Dont like it, dont play it :)

PS: You havent played MW3 ? have you ?

Last one I played was MW2, got tired of it by then. And where exactly was the comparison?

OP
Nerevarine

Nerevarine

Incarnate

bf4 ftw...bf4 ftw madafaks!!!!!!

Right here
For me, Id say both are good games, and both deserve to be played

Coz its almost been the same game since cod1

CoD4 was different, even you have to admit it, CoD4 and crysis 1 basically started the trend for modern shooters waay back in 2007

cyborg47

Technomancer

CoD4 was different, even you have to admit it, CoD4 and crysis 1 basically started the trend for modern shooters waay back in 2007

Sure I would, give me a good reason. How different was cod1 was to cod4?

OP
Nerevarine

Nerevarine

Incarnate

Good story, Good Graphics , Good Gameplay, and one of the BEST multiplayer experience for it's time..
Few other 2007 era game had all these..

vickybat

I am the night...I am...

Tell me you're joking. good graphics? are you serious?! :lol:

Well i'm pretty serious. Its no way an outcast among other major AAA shooters. Yeah BF3 is technically better but MW3 and black ops 2 won't look out of place.
You simply cannot call COD graphics as bad. Even if they used static shaders in the past, BO2 had a lot of changes. Plot wise, cod pawns battlefield series any day.
This is from a pure single player perspective. Bad games no way sell well. There is something in there that makes people go mad when a new COD launches.

You should play black ops 2 before passing a verdict.

Sure I would, give me a good reason. How different was cod1 was to cod4?

Much different. Cod 1 was a world war themed title whereas cod 4 was modern themed. That looks a lot different to me. :neutral:

cyborg47

Technomancer

This is from a pure single player perspective. Bad games no way sell well. There is something in there that makes people go mad when a new COD launches.

Every time Bieber releases a new song, teenage girls go mad :p

OP
Nerevarine

Nerevarine

Incarnate

And when BF3 launched, people like you jumped into the CoD hating bandwagon because it sounded COOL

Can you name a game released 2007 or before, that could match CoD4's graphics..
(Except crysis ofcourse)

cyborg47

Technomancer

And when BF3 launched, people like you jumped into the CoD hating bandwagon because it sounded COOL

That was what most of the cod fans had to say, it wasn't a hate thing, bf3 blew cod out of the water when it was shown for the first time. I can see the same thing happening now. I expected them to at least make the game look better, and it still looks like poop, so much for all the profit activision makes, and ofcourse, the stupid sheep who buy them every year.
Makes sense though, why go out of the safe zone when they have those kind of fans ;)

OP
Nerevarine

Nerevarine

Incarnate

bf3 blew cod out of the water .
bf4 ftw...bf4 ftw madafaks!!!!!!
See my point ?
I never said BF3 was bad,but you on the other hand sound like the typical BF3-loving-CoD-hating fanboy..
Tell me, when did I ever criticize BF3 ?? Or praise CoD above it ? I never compared.. but it was YOU that started it all
If you dont wanna play it, then by all means.. dont play LOL..
As if you were gonna pay for it anyway right ?
Dude, the only fanboy here, is you

Still waiting for an answer to this :p

the stupid sheep who buy them every year.

who said anything about buying ? yaar haar my matey

cyborg47

Technomancer

(Except crysis ofcourse)

bioshock, mass effect, orange box, halo 3.....and I know you're gonna disagree with this, god of war 2 :p

See my point ?
I never said BF3 was bad,but you on the other hand sound like the typical BF3-loving-CoD-hating fanboy..
Tell me, when did I ever criticize BF3 ?? Or praise CoD above it ? I never compared.. but it was YOU that started it all

so "BF3 ftw" was a comparison? :| interesting. And ofcourse you haven't compared or hated any game, when did I say otherwise? :|

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl

idk about u guys but the game feeling i got playing call of duty 1 and united offensive is unmatched with the new games like mw3 and all the orignal had so much nicer music and feel while playing........

cyborg47

Technomancer

idk about u guys but the game feeling i got playing call of duty 1 and united offensive is unmatched with the new games like mw3 and all the orignal had so much nicer music and feel while playing........

That's because the formula is so over used, we get tired of seeing the same thing again. It get so predictable, that you totally know when there's gonna be a cut scene or how easy the following level would be.

Last edited:

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl

for me whenever some one says call of duty the first picture comes to my mind is that of CoD 1 not CoD MW x

That's because the formula is so over used, we get tired of seeing the same thing again.

maybe if the player gets to spend more time with his teammate character like doing base work and all the game experience might change......

OP
Nerevarine

Nerevarine

Incarnate

Have you even seen the models of Bioshock ?? That game didnt even have antialiasing or widescreen when it was released..

Some people are just so obstinate..
You just cant make them see reason..
I QUIT :/
Im sure most (maybe some) would agree with whatever i said'

Top Bottom