Call of Duty : Ghosts

digit1191

In the zone
Re: Call of Duty : Ghosts announced

I remember that when RAGE was released then everyone was like WTF its a 19GB game and day 1 patch is 1 GB so 20GB game and all. Now look at us a shitty game is of 28 GB and we don't give a damn. :p

Maybe u don't give a Damn. It's the 4th most played game in steam now. Looks like almost everyone is giving a Damn. I'm Playin 4th mission in SP. The game is cool. Even though graphics is bad, the story, gun play and cinematics is enjoyable.. :)

Btw, those who are facing stuttering and freezing issues, update ur drivers to the latest beta (amd). Don't know about nvidia

kartikoli

Busy!!

Maybe u don't give a Damn. It's the 4th most played game in steam now. Looks like almost everyone is giving a Damn. I'm Playin 4th mission in SP. The game is cool. Even though graphics is bad, the story, gun play and cinematics is enjoyable.. :)

Btw, those who are facing stuttering and freezing issues, update ur drivers to the latest beta (amd). Don't know about nvidia
same case with my friend's gtx580
currently downloading divers for him

digit1191

In the zone

same case with my friend's gtx580
currently downloading divers for him

SP campaign is a killer! But the occasional stuttering is ruining the thrills for me. Beta drivers fixed most of the issues but I still notice some stutter. I've finished like half of the game. Gonna wait till Amd releases proper drivers which will fix those issues for good. Infinity Ward sucks for making such a buggy PC version.

digit1191

In the zone

Currently playing,
2013-11-10_00003.jpg
2013-11-10_00004.jpg
2013-11-10_00005.jpg
2013-11-10_00008.jpg
2013-11-10_00009.jpg
2013-11-10_00011.jpg

digit1191

In the zone

Which not only says a lot about the talent-less hacks(bieber or IW), but a lot about the people's bad taste too :p

But for ppl like me who haven't played COD Multiplayer at all, this game is seriously good. Believe it or not. :D That's up to you. Just giving my opinion

cyborg47

Technomancer

But for ppl like me who haven't played COD Multiplayer at all, this game is seriously good. Believe it or not. :D That's up to you. Just giving my opinion
Sure, glad you're enjoying it. I used to enjoy cod4 too :p

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

I use to play cod mw2 very much , have spent around 80 hour in mw2 mp . The moment i played bad company 2 , i stop playing cod mp ever . Have also played black ops 2 mp for 200-25 hour / And if you guys enjoy team based fps game , you should give planetside 2 , a try .

Top Bottom