Call of Duty : Ghosts

digit1191

In the zone
Re: Call of Duty : Ghosts announced

I enjoyed this topic too much and have read every single comment. Thanks for the entertainment guys. Nice fight :)

BF > COD any day.

Battlefail...

(ps : Lol just kidding. I love BF. But I like to say BATTLEFAIL)

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!

^^agreed, BF4 campaign is just too small and wtf with that predictability?? i could even assume the dialogs? damn i expected so hard from bf4, even bf3 had jet fighter,helos,RHIB, tank every kind of battle machines, BF4 has only...anyway, BO2 from COD, some parts of the campaign and the story telling, elite awesomeness. Dont know if same can be expected from cod toasts modern borefare.

P.S. i also heard that Ghosts have hot chicks in the game? is that true? there is so much troll around everywhere i am confused what really is there and what is not.

Yep. You can play a female character in MP. You know, the character models of the soldiers? There are female models.

^^agreed, BF4 campaign is just too small and wtf with that predictability?? i could even assume the dialogs? damn i expected so hard from bf4, even bf3 had jet fighter,helos,RHIB, tank every kind of battle machines, BF4 has only...anyway, BO2 from COD, some parts of the campaign and the story telling, elite awesomeness. Dont know if same can be expected from cod toasts modern borefare.

P.S. i also heard that Ghosts have hot chicks in the game? is that true? there is so much troll around everywhere i am confused what really is there and what is not.

Yep. You can play a female character in MP. You know, the character models of the soldiers? There are female models.

cyborg47

Technomancer

Adding tits was also one of the biggest features of the new engine for Ghosts, which none of the previous engines were able to achieve /s :p

quicky008

Technomancer

Has anyone played the Sp campaign in this game?Is it true that it takes only 4-5 hours to finish?

digit1191

In the zone

Has anyone played the Sp campaign in this game?Is it true that it takes only 4-5 hours to finish?

If you play in Easy or medium then it'll take 5 hours probably. If you play in hardened you will get 7 hours of play time. I still haven't played. Will play tomorrow and let u guys know

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!

If you play in Easy or medium then it'll take 5 hours probably. If you play in hardened you will get 7 hours of play time. I still haven't played. Will play tomorrow and let u guys know

Let him(quicky008) know, not us.

/kiddin' :p

digit1191

In the zone

can you use doge in multiplayer?

Yeah u can. And the dog is harder to kill than humans. :-D it has more Hp. Funny **** lol.. But the game is fun. My first cod, so I'm loving the fast paced CQ action.. But multiplayer wise, BF4 is a better game. Yeah, I agree..

I just played half hr of Cod SP, and it is a zillion times better than BF :-D

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl

Adding tits was also one of the biggest features of the new engine for Ghosts, which none of the previous engines were able to achieve /s :p

speaking of that newer engines are getting pretty realistic for eg in hitman absolution and saint row 3 and 4 etc.....

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah

Only 4 hours of gameplay and the story is like in to the future. I did not play but saw the gameplay on youtube and reviewed all missions from IGN.

gameranand

Living to Play

I remember that when RAGE was released then everyone was like WTF its a 19GB game and day 1 patch is 1 GB so 20GB game and all. Now look at us a shitty game is of 28 GB and we don't give a damn. :p

Top Bottom