Call of Duty : Ghosts

digit1191

In the zone
Re: Call of Duty : Ghosts announced

And, you paid 3.5K for this POS? (yeah, deliberately calling this POS 'cause it's CoD. :D)

Haven't experienced COD multiplayer bro. I wanted to play COD multiplayer. And since I haven't played any COD multiplayer, I took it for granted that I'll enjoy Ghosts even if it's a copy paste of older COD multiplayer

I'm not planning to buy any games till March or April. So, got this :) I have BF3, so I'll play that if I feel like getting some BF action :-D

cyborg47

Technomancer

Haven't experienced COD multiplayer bro. I wanted to play COD multiplayer. And since I haven't played any COD multiplayer, I took it for granted that I'll enjoy Ghosts even if it's a copy paste of older COD multiplayer

I'm not planning to buy any games till March or April. So, got this :) I have BF3, so I'll play that if I feel like getting some BF action :-D
You could have just bought MW1 or 2 and played on the private servers, Ghosts is such a waste of money. Wish you luck though.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar

You want the CoD Multiplayer experience?
get it on Xbox and play multiplayer.The experience is so immersive with loads of 10 year olds telling you how they had s*x with your mother everytime you headshot them.

digit1191

In the zone

You want the CoD Multiplayer experience?
get it on Xbox and play multiplayer.The experience is so immersive with loads of 10 year olds telling you how they had s*x with your mother everytime you headshot them.
:lol:

but really, i want to experience cod multiplayer.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl

many are complaining about the strange and annoying stuttering and unusual frame drop in the game ! our fellow jripper also complained about the same, anyone facing similar issues?, in any specific settings or resolution? i have still managed to keep a tiny piece of interest left for buying Call of Duty Goats, heard the story is good.

digit1191

In the zone

many are complaining about the strange and annoying stuttering and unusual frame drop in the game ! our fellow jripper also complained about the same, anyone facing similar issues?, in any specific settings or resolution? i have still managed to keep a tiny piece of interest left for buying Call of Duty Goats, heard the story is good.

I will post my review this weekend.

cyborg47

Technomancer

many are complaining about the strange and annoying stuttering and unusual frame drop in the game ! Our fellow jripper also complained about the same, anyone facing similar issues?, in any specific settings or resolution? I have still managed to keep a tiny piece of interest left for buying call of duty goats, heard the story is good.
post win!!

noob

Cyborg Agent

I enjoyed this topic too much and have read every single comment. Thanks for the entertainment guys. Nice fight :)

BF > COD any day.

digit1191

In the zone

I enjoyed this topic too much and have read every single comment. Thanks for the entertainment guys. Nice fight :)

BF > COD any day.

Both are different type of game.. You can't really compare. And COD campaign is a million times better than BF campaign. BF campaign is just hilarious.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl

^^agreed, BF4 campaign is just too small and wtf with that predictability?? i could even assume the dialogs? damn i expected so hard from bf4, even bf3 had jet fighter,helos,RHIB, tank every kind of battle machines, BF4 has only...anyway, BO2 from COD, some parts of the campaign and the story telling, elite awesomeness. Dont know if same can be expected from cod toasts modern borefare.

P.S. i also heard that Ghosts have hot chicks in the game? is that true? there is so much troll around everywhere i am confused what really is there and what is not.

Top Bottom