Call of Duty : Black Ops Discussion thread

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Dam it! The PC version if messed up in ways I can't even begin to imagine. An imminent stutter is present in all the places and it's p*ssing me off. I have chucked it for now and moved onto the 360 copy, which seems to be way more stable (60 frames consistently) and looks almost the same. Screw you Treyarch for messing up the PC version! :x

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
I will wait for the patch, but will play on PC only :D. I read the reviews mentioning the PC problem, I hope they release a patch before I get the game.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Guess what is Activison suggestion for the stuttering...

"Close all your background applications and then run the game"

Whats next Activison? Defrag your HDD? Update graphic card drivers? Close antivirus applications? Make sure the power cord is properly inserted!?!?

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Read on Kotaku that even though its stated as multiplayer patch, it improves on the singleplayer experience too.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I have just 5 more levels to go before I complete this game. Fantastic job on the voice acting, lip-sync and character model detailing. It's just the storyline which keep on repeating the same cliché of Russian's getting hold of a "weapon of mass destruction" and Americans gear up to the rescue, HURRAH! Hasn't this been done like a gazillion times over now?

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Yes, Most of game purchases are from UK,US,AUS. All of them hate Russia. So, they make stories like this. Good thing that, In Russia,there aren't any political parties like the parties in India

ithehappy

Human Spambot
I have just 5 more levels to go before I complete this game. Fantastic job on the voice acting, lip-sync and character model detailing. It's just the storyline which keep on repeating the same cliché of Russian's getting hold of a "weapon of mass destruction" and Americans gear up to the rescue, HURRAH! Hasn't this been done like a gazillion times over now?
Yes, the model detailing and voice acting is just brilliant. I completed it in 11 hours, uploaded the save games to other thread. Might get the new patch tomorrow, will like to play again without those freaking lags.
Anyway, MW2 remained my all time favorite.
Yes, Most of game purchases are from UK,US,AUS. All of them hate Russia. So, they make stories like this. Good thing that, In Russia,there aren't any political parties like the parties in India

You are darn right.

Top Bottom