Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
I saw the opening of black ops 2 in a walkthrough. The opening cutscene with the song is so epic. Powerful stuff.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Damn, and I got bored of GTA IV. :wink: You must be having a patient mind.
GTA is not in my playlist..so can't comment...
and yeah patience is what I have if u read by post#1497 here

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/133950-your-gaming-backlog-progress-report-50.html

Broken In
Nice game , story is varied and spread across many locations with different guns in different times, have played only a few levels , it's not trashy as many people were claiming ( yes 60$ is a lot for some franchise who makes a run of the mill game every year but it's not bad )

Trashy games do not score 9.3 on IGN. Choices you make during the gameplay has effect on the final outcome, so play wise and be careful because if you die in some specific missions, you won't be asked again and again to restart from the last check point but face entirely different mission. Finally a game in the COD series which is not just a mindlessly scripted sequence of events.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
GTA is not in my playlist..so can't comment...
and yeah patience is what I have if u read by post#1497 here

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/133950-your-gaming-backlog-progress-report-50.html

I meant, playing CoD games which have been literally same all these years is like playing a boring, repetitive game.... for years! lols.

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
not sure if this was already shared, but this cod cycle is damn true.
9990.jpg

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
The storyline and audio of this game seems by far its strongest usp. Its better than battlefield and a lot others in this aspect.
Its not linear and as pointed out by others, the branching nature really stands out against the rest.
Looks like a believable plot.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
One thing Most of the reviewers are fan boys.
A COD fan boy will give it great rating.
Eg:Cnet Loves APPLE
IGN are bunch of COD Fans

cyborg47

Technomancer
IGN are bunch of COD Fans

Yup, I hardly see them criticizing CoD, even MW3-regardless of how much of a rehash it was, IGN praised it a lot. Its also a risky thing to make negative comments about the game, all these Publisher PR guys and media pretty much work together during the games promotion. If any of those journalists makes a negative comment about some game, they will possibly be added to the publisher's blacklist(Activision had done that a few times), which doesn't allow them to attend and conferences or game reveals/demos hosted by the publishers, which could hurt a lot to the journalists.

And, in simpler terms, millions of dumb gamers love CoD to death, why would journalists give negative comments about the game and deliberately welcome hatred from the majority ;)

Last edited:

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Thanks for the link pal. Looks like mine will run it cool. Lets see, gonna start from tomorrow.

PS: Just done installing. Introduction story is short but kinda hard (least for me). And this is the first time I am seeing there is a FPS counter in game display settings, and an audio settings called 'Supercrunch' which boosts the audio immensely.
*img267.imageshack.us/img267/6136/t6sp2012111702572198.jpg
Damn, this Hudson's voice is changed completely, damn COD! It was Ed Harris in BO afaik, who is it now?

Last edited:
Top Bottom