Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

d3p

PowerHouse
Whatever COD Franchisee sells, will be a big seller. No matter how bad the Graphics is, gamer will buy it atleast for the story-sake. Multiplayers with COD is always good, except the graphics.

The BO2 E3 Gameplay looks good, hopefully it shouldn't get released with lots bugs like the predecessor.

cyborg47

Technomancer
Whatever COD Franchisee sells, will be a big seller. No matter how bad the Graphics is, gamer will buy it atleast for the story-sake. Multiplayers with COD is always good, except the graphics.

The BO2 E3 Gameplay looks good, hopefully it shouldn't get released with lots bugs like the predecessor.

So you like it because it sells that well or because you are actually happy with the game? :|

d3p

PowerHouse
TBH, i like the single player campaign modes or story in COD series.
That doesn't mean i hate Battlefield or MOH.

MOH was also good except the 2010 edition.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Story wise I donot feel anything beats COD. MOH 2010 had a very small story...didnt have much depth in it..

True ;-)

Battlefield 2 Bad Company SP was better than any FPS, i've ever played. But they never made any sequel like COD.

This is where COD wins.

BFBC2's gameplay was better and more realistic than any CoD game but the story was not really upto the mark but though BF3's SP story was short it was good.

OP
Alok

Alok

Adventurer
Here are all loading screens,
All 14 Black Ops 2 MP Maps Loading Screen Leaked | MadAssGamers

Here are all loading screens,
*madassgamers.com/blog/all-14-black-ops-2-mp-maps-loading-screen-leaked/

ithehappy

Human Spambot
It was my favourite too, until I played Battlefield 3 and Black OPS (sorry if I missed the name, I can't remember). I hope this game brings COD series back to it's prestigious position.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
The launch is only a week away. Excited what this game will bring to Masons story. Hope Reznov makes a return :p

me too hoping that reznov should come back , i have ended call of duty 5 and din't knew that reznov was also in that game until i read wikipidea . Guess i should more focus on story . Just wished that it was not priced @ 3299 , really wanted to have my hands on multiplayer and zombie mode

cyborg47

Technomancer
One of my friends got to play the game on 360, don't ask how
and here's what he thought about the game..

"Black ops 2 worst!
Epic gadgets, and tech...game really gives the cool vibe...but the same **** gameplay formula...destroys the beautiful story and tje game as a whole.....really even the story sequences are badass...but ****ing generic gameplay...just a few new details like weather and rain on glass...thats it...bland and **** textures"