Call of Duty - Advanced Warfare

OP
abhidev

abhidev

Human Spambot
this one seems too futuristic...neverthless its gonna be cinematic and action packed...also it has MI- Ghost protocol like hand gloves :D

Flash

Lost in speed
First is William Dafoe and Ellen page, and now Kevin spacey?
btw, that suit reminds me of Tom Cruise's 'Edge of Tomorrow' suit....

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Looks better than previous game reveal / Show us some Good graphics , gameplay , destruction and MP , then you can have my money .

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
This looks like a brand new engine. It's not the same old IW engine.
Could also be a current-gen console and PC exclusive.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I admit this game looks quite decent, its not super eye candy like BF4 but it still looks good IMO
Idk I have yet to play CoD Ghosts, but I think the graphics have improved in the right direction..

ithehappy

Human Spambot
I just hope the graphics are comparable to bf4 or bf3 :/
COD and Graphics? Since BF appeared no one cares about good graphics from COD line-up, it's the gameplay in what I am interested. Loved Ghost, wish this one would be good. Hope this will be much better than Future Soldier.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
COD and Graphics? Since BF appeared no one cares about good graphics from COD line-up, it's the gameplay in what I am interested. Loved Ghost, wish this one would be good. Hope this will be much better than Future Soldier.

Ghosts campaign was good ? I have yet to play it, how does it compare against BO2 ? I absolutely loved BO2 storyline..
I hope there is some OMG WTF moments like Alex Mason appearance at the ending of BO2 (the good ending)

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Ghosts campaign was good ? I have yet to play it, how does it compare against BO2 ? I absolutely loved BO2 storyline..
I hope there is some OMG WTF moments like Alex Mason appearance at the ending of BO2 (the good ending)
For twists BO2 storyline was good, however I didn't like the storyline that much. Ghost is more intense, more raw, and much more serious, that's what I loved. I love villain figures like Rorkee. Just play it, won't spoil more, I think you will like it. It's the gameplay which attracted me more than the storyline, I always like to have some challenge and at hard it definitely did give me some.

Top Bottom