Call of Duty - Advanced Warfare

Gamer04

Broken In
Now that I have watched this trailer I can say they are making a shooter having a kind of mass effect reflection with crysis nanosuit powers and titanfall monsters and halo guns. I hope they would do it well....

Nerevarine

Incarnate
RO2 is a very different genre.. closest game comparative to CoD is titanfall (without the jump jets and mechs ofcourse)..

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
I'm desperately trying to like COD series, its hard to let go of a favorite, even I debated much when COD ghost SP campaign looked better than BF4, but after i got my hands on BF4 Multi-player and the level of game-play it offers, COD seemed just CALL FOR MONEY : RECYCLED WARFARE :(

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
I'm desperately trying to like COD series, its hard to let go of a favorite, even I debated much when COD ghost SP campaign looked better than BF4, but after i got my hands on BF4 Multi-player and the level of game-play it offers, COD seemed just CALL FOR MONEY : RECYCLED WARFARE :(

COD has gone to dogs after BF3 surfaced. I was a hardcore fan of COD (specially COD MW) till I played BF BC2 and now, I dont even bother to think about COD

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
I liked Ghosts. The ending hit me hard in the head literally :p
Advanced Warfare will be better as COD is feeling the heat.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
CoD always had better voice actors than BF, really psyched to seee Kevin Spacey !! :p
also psyched about the soundtrack (made by the same guy that did the Metal Gear series)

Top Bottom