Call Of Duty 5 Nazi Zombie Co-op

Status
Not open for further replies.

frederick_benny_digit

]-[ E l l F R 4 G G 3 R
All you call of duty fans must have played cod-world at war by now.....
a unique new gameplay mode in this is the nazi zombie game mode whihc u play o co-op on net or lan...

ive played it around three times on lan with 3 other friends n i must say... IT ROCKS!!!!!

the max level i have reached is 16.... but im gonna chng that soon :D

post ur highest achievements here n also feel free to discuss this new awesome game mode...

OP
frederick_benny_digit

frederick_benny_digit

]-[ E l l F R 4 G G 3 R
u get waves of zombies.... every wave makes it tougher cause they come in larger no.s n from more places.... its awesome whn ur playing with 3 friends..all 4 trying to help each other out...

so each of those "waves" is what we refer to "level" ( its mentioned on bottom left corner what level u r on)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I played that level once & got 2 red strokes at the bottom. Died & it said 'You have survived 2 rounds' & then gave me the details of my match. If that's what's know as levels then Hitboxx had probably suffered over 50 rounds with it. I'll give it another try. This time hopefully with more preparation.

ancientrites

In the zone
i think this Nazi Zombie Co-op idea is taken from latest english movie called "Tortured" hehehe just something came up in my mind and wanted to share with all of you.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Samy it will unlock as a separate level only after you complete the singleplay campaign levels. Then you can host a server over LAN or Hamachi & go the co-op way with it. As for Xfire, it's a long story. I'll try with some stupid nick to see if it gets me in.

OP
frederick_benny_digit

frederick_benny_digit

]-[ E l l F R 4 G G 3 R
i havent played the single player missions...but a friend of mine had hosted the nazi zombie mode..after i played on his server 1ce, it was unloked for me in co-op too :D

Faber

Right off the assembly line
Excuse me.. I'm new.. I can play nazi zombie only in single player or multiplayer (2), but how can I play in multiplayer (4)???
I don't know.. please, help me :)

OP
frederick_benny_digit

frederick_benny_digit

]-[ E l l F R 4 G G 3 R
u just go to single player-> co-op->nazi zombie mode
set the no. of ppl u want in the game n host..others join thru hamachi or battlelan or whatever u wanna use depending on the type of network ur using.

this is to play with other ppl .total 2-4 can play in co-op...

regarding single player, i dont know..i havent completed the game yet..

Inazad

Hi there, I see that you have played a CoD 5 WAW on the mod Zombie in LAN on this post.

I cannot play in Coop on Zombie mod because its said that the serial is already used.

Thanks alot.

Last edited:
OP
frederick_benny_digit

frederick_benny_digit

]-[ E l l F R 4 G G 3 R
Discussion of piracy related issues not allowed dude...u can get banned if some mod sees this.

n y did u put that as a comment in my blog ?? :p

Last edited:

Inazad

Because I have the original version of the game and I can't play in LAN with my friends.

TheJackel1989

Round/Level of nazi zombies, made it to level 21 got 606 kills with 3 random ppl now buddies on ps3 all together we got over 2000 kills it was shockin as the game just gets so hard a handy weapon to have is the ray gun and good tactics

Renrut

Me and my mate found a really good tactic, what you gotta do is save up about 2000 points at the starting room, then unlock the HELP room. then just ignore the starting room and stay in the HELP room. Have one person gaurding the 3 windows then have the other person mowing everyone down at the doorway. If you have more than 2 people, have 1-2 people at doorway and 1-2 people at windows (another option could be 1 person to each of the 3 windows, and one at the doorway). we both had ray-gun with flame-thrower (which owns with instant kill :3) hope this helps

OP
frederick_benny_digit

frederick_benny_digit

]-[ E l l F R 4 G G 3 R
HOLY COW!!! thats an amazing way...i was just wondering if opening the sofa n all to go upstairs is really a good choice......it only adds more ways for the zombies to get in.... ill try ur way :D

TheJackel1989

level 21?? awesome dude... n wats the ray gun?? i found the flamethrower to be the best :D
The ray-gun is some futuristic craziness for ww2 and nazi zombies seriously, i found it to be quite handy, when facing those hordes of undead nazi's, i checked the leaderboards recently highest lvl reached 114, shocking

Me and my mate found a really good tactic, what you gotta do is save up about 2000 points at the starting room, then unlock the HELP room. then just ignore the starting room and stay in the HELP room. Have one person gaurding the 3 windows then have the other person mowing everyone down at the doorway. If you have more than 2 people, have 1-2 people at doorway and 1-2 people at windows (another option could be 1 person to each of the 3 windows, and one at the doorway). we both had ray-gun with flame-thrower (which owns with instant kill :3) hope this helps
i agree my team used similar tactics

Last edited:

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
Finally reached my maximum :D
Level 22 :)

See screen ( We were playin Co Op yesterday) I am AmraWtanshX here

*img83.imageshack.us/img83/718/codwawsp20090113004845ek1.th.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom