Cabinet Selection

saswat23

Human Spambot
My budget for cabinet is 2.5k max. I know nothing can beat GAMMA at 2k and CM Elite 430 at 2.5k. But none of these are available here. I also cant order online. So, any better cabinets under 2.5k probably. The only brands available here are Zebronics, IBall, Intex, UMAX and CM.
But CM-430 is not available here nor the dealer can arrange it. Under 2.5k he only has CM-310 which sells for 2k here.
Even Bijli here sells here for 2.3k.
So plz suggest me accordingly.

I have selected Zebronics Aviator. Check it here:
Zebronics - Cabinets - Aviator

I think it will be great deal. Its just for Rs.2.3k.

OP
saswat23

saswat23

Human Spambot
I dont know about the availablility of CM USP 100. I just asked what CM models available for 2.5k. He only showed me 310. Rest he showed me were CM 690, HAF series and other costly models.
I dont think its availble.
The only model under 2.5k available here is 310 for 2k and i cant spend anything extra.

What about Aviator. Will it not be a perfect substitute to GAMMA and Elite 430??? Its providing 2*120mm led fans at side + 1*120mm fan at back + 1*120mm led fan at front. Its also screwless and looks much better.

What do u guys think about this???

d3p

PowerHouse
I don't think USP 100 is cheaper than RC 430 Black.

Gamma is good option, if your opting for it & it will be far cheaper than both RC 430 & USP 100.

@Saswat: Don't mind bro, but why can't you order it online ??

Techshop in : CM RC430 Black - 2.7k + 350 shipping

Link : *techshop.in/store/cooler-master-elite-rc430kwn1-tower-computer-case-buy-online-india-p-5824.html

SMC : 2.6k + Shippings

Link: Cooler Master Elite 430 with Side Window

Spacious : *www.coolermaster.in/upload/product/6654/featured/top6.jpg?1390701187

Remember just like a GPU, CPU & Mobo, your Cabinet is also one time investment, so choose it wise.

My vote goes to CM RC430 Black Side Windows, close your eyes & buy it online, if not available locally.

BTW your cabinet has nothing to do with warranty, if you deal with a reliable online store like SMC.

All the best.

Last edited:
OP
saswat23

saswat23

Human Spambot
I dont have any problem ordering online. Problem is, my FATHER wont allow me to do that. He is strictly against it. He has clearely said that i can only order online if its a Cash On Delivery option. Else no order. So, surely i have to adjust with the cabinets available here.
But whats the problem with this cabinet?? Its has great looks and great cooling capability..

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
I dont have any problem ordering online. Problem is, my FATHER wont allow me to do that. He is strictly against it. He has clearely said that i can only order online if its a Cash On Delivery option. Else no order. So, surely i have to adjust with the cabinets available here.
But whats the problem with this cabinet?? Its has great looks and great cooling capability..
Time to convince your father then. This is 2011, not 1980.

OP
saswat23

saswat23

Human Spambot
No way.
I cant do it. If i go on convincing then he will surely refuse and then buying my rig will be cancelled. He is very strict. I really cant convince him. Suggest alternatives..

But same question again.
Whats the problem with this cabinet??
Its has great looks and great cooling
capability..

d3p

PowerHouse
No way.
I cant do it. If i go on convincing then he will surely refuse and then buying my rig will be cancelled. He is very strict. I really cant convince him. Suggest alternatives..

But same question again.
Whats the problem with this cabinet??
Its has great looks and great cooling
capability..
500-TB HDD
The Antilla Cabinet
Monitor: ??
PSU: ??
Speaker: ???

Well said ico.

Sorry if you can't convince your father, then forget your Future Configuration, listed on your Signature.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Do you have a bank account? If yes, then save money on your own and order yourself. Use Demand Draft. Worth a punt.

d3p

PowerHouse
I have gone through both the specs of Zebronics Invader & Aviator.

I think Aviator is small in size compared to Invader.

Aviator: Looks cheap plastic, but price will justify its build.

*www.zebronics.net/images/products/cabinets/Gaming-Series/aviator-b.jpg

Invader: Looks good & Fully loaded, but not sure of the price.

*www.zebronics.net/images/products/cabinets/Gaming-Series/invader_b.jpg

OP
saswat23

saswat23

Human Spambot
ico,
i dont have a bank account.

d3p5kor,
not much difference in quality. Invader is 0.8mm SECC and aviator is 0.6mm SECC. And Invader costs around 5.5k. More than double of Aviator.
And what would be thickness of GAMMA and CM-430. Any idea??? Will it be more thicker than Aviator..

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Zebronics Aviator looks damn cool - if you don't have any other options get that and you will get 4 blue led fans as well but I don't think it will come under 3K anyway.

BTW, do you know he price of this ??

OP
saswat23

saswat23

Human Spambot
Zebronics Aviator looks damn cool - if you don't have any other options get that and you will get 4 blue led fans as well but I don't think it will come under 3K anyway.

BTW, do you know he price of this ??

I have already posted it in my 1st post itself. Its just costs 2.3k-2.5k. This is the reason why i am opting this. It also has fan controller so that i can turn on the fans while gaming and when just surfing the net i can turn it off.
Aviator --- 2.5k max
Invader --- 5.5k - 6k

OP
saswat23

saswat23

Human Spambot
I am giving the ratio of Width, Depth and Height of the cabinets around this price. Just make out if it can hold 6950 or gtx 560 or not.

* CM-430: 190 x 490 x 424
* GAMMA: 190 x 508 x 449
* Aviator: 185 x 466 x 437
* ZebBijli: 180 x 430 x 430

All the lengths are in mm. Will 6950 or gtx 560 fit in aviator..

d3p

PowerHouse
@Saswat: It will be fit inside Aviator, but aviator doesn't have any ducts or holes for Cable Management. So its upto you now.

OMG Invader is so costly in terms of his design.

d3p

PowerHouse
In Aviator, the PSU is top mounted, so no need to worry about it.

But with that budget, NZXT Gamma is ultimate, then RC430. Try convincing your Papa otherwise you will end up somewhere else.

Last edited:
Top Bottom