[By Demand] September 2005 DVD+CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacknife

Broken In
Ok, So we have got Fedora Core 4 as promised in AUG 05 issue. I hope all you Linux people would be pleased for a while. However there was a downside to it as a lot of softwares had to be compromised for DVD because Fedora took half of the space. So anything we may have missed out on due to space constraints, feel free to ask again here.

Damn, Brian Lara Cricket was released a day after we closed the DVD. :x Anyway I think EA Sports Cricket 2005 is a great improvement over the last version, so enjoy the demo while I go and complete Sachin's century. :twisted:

Please include

1) 3D Studio MAX 7

2) Maya 6.5 Personal Learning Edition

3) Tutorials for 3D Studio MAX 7, Maya 6.5 PLE.

4) Kaspersky Antivirus Updates

5) Full set of Nero 6

6) PDFs of Old SKOAR magazines

7) Video review like GAMER.TV

Thanking you Sir.

I just forgotten to mention,

please include CD Searching software, its a long awaited software

You should include it in the Sep issue.

Thanking you Sir.

Yes now give us c++ in linux and how to make linux more easier tuts and lots of softies and bla bla bla. tHANKS for the c++ in july dvd. 8)

QuickFire

Broken In
My only request -
No linux distros for atleast 2-3 months now plz.
I wonder how many ppl install various linux distros every month. Keep the distros to a minimum and use the space to provide quality apps for both Windows and Linux.

OP
J

Jacknife

Broken In
I agree with you Quickfire. We have experimented with a few new things, though we are not a gaming mag but we have given a video review for GTA:SA lets see how it goes down.

Guys please avoid Linux distro's for a few months (unless its a small one under 500MB or so). Lets wait til some major release comes up, I had to sacrifice a lot of DVD space for Fedora C4.

Sourabh

Laptoping
AutoPatcher XP July 2005, AutoPatcher 2K July 2005 for XP and Win2k platforms respectively would be nice additions too.

aku

Gonna make it BiG
CAN WE HAVE WIN XP MCE... OR MAY BE MCE 2005 THE TRIAL VER AS JUS LIKE PCQ GIVS......!!!

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
yeah , trial of windows media centre edition will be a great inclusion, atleast much better than another linux distro.

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Id rather have Windows XP Pro 64 bit trial

And as usual My request for FlightGear the Free FlightSim and all those i requested last month but were left out

hcp006sl

Journeyman
How it would be if one of the following DVDs is included:
  • [*]Fedora Core 4 DVD/DVD iso image for x86-64
    [*]Mandriva Linux LE2005 DVD
    [*]Sun Solaris 10 DVD (Rs 434.50 only)

kumarmohit

Technomancer
~Phenom~ said:
yeah , trial of windows media centre edition will be a great inclusion, atleast much better than another linux distro.

I dont think there are any demos for Windows XP MCE 2005 ..Its the 64 bit version..

niralrana

Right off the assembly line
Please include ebooks & whitepapers in CD (instead of 4 Videos trailor), that doesn't take too much space.

Once again Upgrade-2-DVD offer in association with Digit for combo & DVD writer

Network Diagram Tool (for LAN, WAN) with Maximum Sample Diagrams files like... Visio Professional, LanFlow, ConceptDraw V Trial.

& MS-project (is it possible??)

starscream

Broken In
well stop with linux distros upto diwali time,start giving linux softwares now.also you have not included VMWare workstation 5 for windows.pls inlcude it in september issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom