2 :: latest drivers for via chipsets .
3 :: archieve of developer magazines .
4 :: latest yahoo massenger .
5 :: google desktop.

@ raabo , i think tht will b all !

mohit sharma

Journeyman
i think it will b legal to include vista too

@ raabo :: too many demands of vista , do u really listen , if u can't do this just give a reply , we won't ask again !

Sreekanth V

Journeyman
Ulead Photo Express 4.0 please

Well, this time I am asking only one thing,

:arrow: Ulead Photo Express 4.0

I am not asking the latest vertion, which is 5.0, because it is not available for download,
so they may not give you the licence to distribute it.
But the 4th vertion (trial) is available for download and I hope you can include that.
It will be very useful to the readers.

:idea: About Ulead Photo Express : Ulead Photo Express is an easy to use image editting software, which can create better than professional Images using great templates. It is an addictive and useful software for quick image editting. For those who dont know Photoshop editting, this is a good alternative. It can also create greeting cards and calenders with pro templates. Some stunnig visual effects too are here, which requires a lot more time to create with photoshop

aku

Gonna make it BiG
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

nothing else ;>

jamesbond007

 MacManiac
Wow I am really happy with the October issue coz my dream of seeing Anna Kournikova on cover page is slowly but surely gaining momentum. First, Kournikova in wallpapers section in CD/DVD and now on the current issue a small screen shot of Kournikova to the extreme right on page 10 of Digit Mag .... not bad haa! And one day on COVER PAGE
Now coming back to our topic, I think both the Digit Mag and LinuxForYou Mag don't seem to be intrested in giving Knoppix latest LiveCD. I must tell you that I have 100s of software CDs with me but the king of all the CDs is the Knoppix3.6 LiveCD, for the simple reason that even if I have a Harddisk failure and no Windows or Linux versions get installed on it, there comes to rescue the Knoppix CD.
Hence my demands are as follows :
1) Anna Kournikova on Cover Page
2) Latest Knoppix liveCD
3) NeroLINUX
4) Debian Distro
5) Anti Virus, Anti Spyware and Firewall updates which were missing in the current issue
6) Tonnes of Wallpapers
Raabo dear please dont overlook the demand no 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom