[By Demand] November 2005 DVD+CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

tech_cheetah

Journeyman
*www.geocities.com/coolshirazonline/preview.gif
New improved Version released.
Now the game is platform independent - tested on linux successfully.
plz see Sudokool thread for more information
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29367

AGENT_SMITH

Journeyman
Please provide Terragen and pluginsfor the same

It is a scenery generator, created with the goal of generating photorealistic landscape images and animations

Source:

*www.planetside.co.uk/terragen/

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
More and More wallpapers

And mods and new maps for differnet games (Speciall GTA-VC) Mods r of 150 MB and difficult for download. (If legal) Can u give them?

G

gxsaurav

Office 2003 SP2, it's just released, the full file plz so that it can be slipstreamed *www.microsoft.com/downloads/info.a...cc847/Office2003SP2-KB887616-FullFile-ENU.exe

vivekk312

Right off the assembly line
Adobe Acrobat Professional 7.....
Prince of Persia Warrior Within soundtracks..or music...
that's awsesome metal music...please...

g_goyal2000

Youngling
Well, here is my November's demand list:

1. ZoneAlarm Pro 6.0.667.000 (or whichever is latest) (Urgent)
2. MS Windows XP 64-bit Edition Beta (Please!!!!!!)
3. Sony Sound Forge 8 (latest build) (Urgent)
4. Nvidia Display Drivers (Latest, for all Windows)
5. MSN Messenger 7.5 (Latest, for all Windows) (Urgent)
6. Age of Empires III Trial (Urgent)
7. Java 2 Development Kit 5.0 Update 4 (or whichever is latest)
8. Java Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 4 (or whichever is latest)
9. K-Lite Mega Codec Pack (Latest for all Windows)
10. Nokia PC-Suite (Latest build for WinXP)
11. PowerDVD 6 (With latest patch/build) (Urgent)
12. Tracking the Eye
13. Hurricane Watch
14. Zoo Tycoon 2 update patch 20.11.00.0007
15. MS Windows Vista Beta (if available)
16. Nero 7 (Complete Package) (if available)
17. MS Office 2003 Service Pack 2 (Urgent)
18. ACDSee 8 Photo Manager
19. Macromedia Flash Player v8 (Netscape & IE) Complete Installer
20. Mozilla Firefox 1.0.7
21. Far Cry: Instincts Demo
22. Far Cry patch v1.33
23. Serious Sam 2 Demo (Urgent)

That's it for now.
I know it's a huge list but I think most of the users will appreciate the above mentioned softwares as most of them are general, useful, everyday softwares.

I have one more suggestion to make.

I think that u should give out Windows (All) as well Office (All) Updates every month. Not all people have access to internet. For eg. u could give out October's updates in November issue.
MS releases updates by 12th (assumption) of every month for it's softwares. And u send out the issue for replication by 15th (assumption) every month. So, I think 3 days is more than enough to download updates.
I know u will probably say "Let me be the judge of that.:)" after this post but a suggestion is still a suggestion.

I see that in October issue's CD/DVD, u have given many of the softwares/drivers I/others had requested. I think that should satisfy my appetite for this month.

Try giving ZoneAlarm's Pro version along with free version too. What I've noticed is that when u give out Pro version, u leave out free version. And vice-versa.

One flaw in your system of giving out softwares I have noticed is that u still give out many of the outdated softwares on CD/DVD. Many useful, needy, updated softwares that have been released for months are still being left out. Why?

So, plz try to implement my suggestion(s) & try to give whichever softwares possible in November issue. Urgent ones are definitely on high priority.

anubhav_har

In the zone
I want Windows Vista.. someone told that Microsoft rights could be violated... But i saw IE7 Beta on one of the DIGIT DVDs.... how was that possible.. if that was possible.. why not this...

anubhav_har

In the zone
I want Windows Vista.. someone told that Microsoft rights could be violated... But i saw IE7 Beta on one of the DIGIT DVDs.... how was that possible.. if that was possible.. why not this...

khattam_

Fresh Stock Since 2005
jamesbond007 said:
1) Anna Kournikova on cover page
2) Knoppix live CD latest version I guess it is 3.8.1. I have 3.6 and besides being a live CD it is my best RESCUE DISK.
3) NeroLINUX
4) Java SDK for Linux
5) Debian Sarge
I think the latest is 4.0 on the DVD and 3.9 on the CD. Please Digit ppl, include this copz it is too large to Download for a Dial-up User. I would have downloaded it, no matter how long it takes, but the problem is, most of my downloads get corrupted..............

G

gxsaurav

trial version or full buyable version of a few 3D Max plugins & renderers, if released 3D Max 8 Demo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom