[By Demand] November 2005 DVD+CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhijitsam

Broken In
My Requests are:

1. Pro Evolution Soccer 5 Demo
(download page : *www.download.com/Pro-Evolution-Soccer-5-demo/3000-7476_4-10437352.html
File size: 158 MB, with 4 playable teams- Real Madrid, Chelsea, Arsenal, Valencia and 2 stadiums)
2. Windows Vista Beta
3. Visual Studio 2005
4. Nero 7 (full).
5. Tutorials on .NET, Java

hard_rock

Salieri Family
Here's list of mine:
:arrow: Macromedia Products[latest 8 series]
especiallly Macromedia Dreamweaver 8
:arrow: PaintShop Pro 10

premsharma

In the zone
There is no use of demanding. These guys either can not listen, have no regard for members, are proudy [in thinking that what ever they decide is the best]. What ever you keep demanding again all the small stuff [kachra] will be packed in to CD/DVDs. Not even 5% of the demands met. There is no use of this website.

If you guys remember, very reason they gave for DVD upgrade was to pack big softwares and games because CDs could not contain them. However, even after DVDs they are still supplying that small stuff [baring few] which can anyway be downloaded by people. Broadband is still not reality in India, so what we needed is big soft and games which can not be downloaded by dial up users. June has been their most useless anniversary issue. They are living in fools paradise.

Inspite people begging them they have not provided digit archive software and have not changed their interface to HTML. There are so many flaws in the present flash interface. I can not waste my time to point towards them. These guys are paid from our pockets and should no what we are going to like and which one would be better and easy.

At the most in Nov issue, you may get Nero 7 Premium full suite and nothing else.

g_goyal2000

Youngling
Well, I don't completely agree with u guys.
I posted my list on forum (check out the link below) & they gave about half of them (check out the November 2005 CD/DVD contents).

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=26793&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=80

So, if u have a list ask nicely.

neo_world007

Broken In
right says guys even i think they r hearing nothing
& do wat they want
though i will try & post my request
NERO 7 FULL PACKAGE
(no matter it is 60 min. demo )as they have cheated in SKOAR MAG.
WIN 98 UPDATE
INTEL MOBO LATEST DRIVERS
ANTIVIRUS UPDATES
CATALOGUE OF 1 YEAR OF CD DVD'S & MAG.'S CONTENTS itself
so tat it will be easier to trace out articles & softwares @need

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Nero 7 please

And mods and new maps for different games. Especially gta-vc (long night and london beta)

neo_world007

Broken In
NERO 7 FULL PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
i don't have a broadband connection & i can not download it on my 33kbps dial up connection
wat only thing i can do is buy serial key from their website
so i want
NERO 7 FULL
WINDOWS VISTA (BETA)
LATEST DRIVERS (INTEL PLATFORM)
OTHER SOFTWARES
& GAMES

premsharma

In the zone
Nero 7 Full Package [Premium/Ultra]
Nero 7 full package will be arround 500 Mb or so. I hope you do not provide strip down demos like Roxio Easy Meadia creator 7.5 [sep 05] and Ulead DVD workshop 2 [oct 05] which are of no use.

premsharma

In the zone
Nero 7 Full Suite
Nero 7 Full Suite
Nero 7 Full Suite
Nero 7 Full Suite
Nero 7 Full Suite
Nero 7 Full Suite
Nero 7 Full Suite
Nero 7 Full Suite
Nero 7 Full Suite

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
The nEw Game Demos Pls
Pro Evolution Soccer 5
Age of empires III
Call of duty II
Bet on Soldier
PLS PLS PLS give these demos

ray_b

Right off the assembly line
SUSE 10 will most probably be included in LFY NOV. issue. Give us Ubuntu Breezy x86 CD and 64 bit iso in the DVD in NOV..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom