Not open for further replies.

avi_1214545

Right off the assembly line
Ubuntu 9.04, Jaunty Jackalope
Fedora 11 Beta
Windows 7 beta
Mandriva

ooops demanding too many OSes... :)
will be satisfied if any two are available...
cheers!

dev_tcher5

I am a regular reader of the magazine
and by proffesion i am a primary teacher
As in india computers are now also available for students of govt. Schools also. hence for those poor students I want to Do something so that they can stay connected with their study else in boring education system they don't take interest. So...........
I want to use computer for children education and fun
So kindly include teaching softwares and cartoon movies like tom and jerry or some funny games

I'll be thankful to you
I hope you will include it in your forthcoming magazine's :-?:-?:-?

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
^^ That'll release maybe towards end of May, I think Digit guys will include RC in June edition, that's y no Win7 yet.

nayaksunilnaik

Hi digit.. This is my first request ever in any magazine.. I think you can include the webaroo web pack of your forums so that some unfortunate souls like me who don't have internet in home can browse the forums offline. I still remember the 5GB Wikipedia web pack you provide in past which is still running in home pc and I've got lots of info about everything. I hope you'll not let me down and include the webpack of your forums. Thank you.

Neil19

If possible......
Windows Vista Service Pack 1 & 2
n Fast Track to Python
plz......

dkisdigit

please do include the following chess contents:

chessmaster 10th edition
chessbase light(ofcourse trial)
grand master chess
fritz
deep sjeng
sigma chess

endgame database
endgame tablebases

and other softwares related to chess

Sanjaykrsrivastava

I need following drivers for Linux (ubuntu to be specific) in forth coming CD/DVD
1) Driver for modem, model LSP-350T
2) Driver for HP laserjet P1007
I hope this demand is fulfilled

plz include the Nintendo game classics likeMario,street fighter,double dragon(1,2,3,)Turtles,Battle city,Baseball etcthese all time g8s will b greatly loved n very small in size too so wont hurt the space too!!!!!!!

It was my first Requesting Post to Digit n wud b on 7th sky if my wish is fulfilled......
thx a lot

Sridhar_Rao

In the zone
Please include a review of all available dual sim phones; both dual GSM & DGMA as well as dual GSM handsets. It's times that you paid attention to this aspect of mobile users needs.

phuchungbhutia

Om Ma Ni Pä Me Hum
How about making different folder for freeware and trial versions . . I know its mentioned free or trial along with the sw but it'll be more helpful if its sectionalised right . .
and i really miss the digit archive software . .
I love the interface of the dvd with flash . . I really wish if it could be used in desktop theme . . Is there some way to do so . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom