[By Demand] July 2005 DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
please give some good games which dont require graphics card. it hurts a lot when i can not play a game due to non availability of graphix card. also some source codes of simple programs in languages like C,C++.

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Fedora Core 4
And Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 IF IT IS ALLOWED
And pdf format of all back issues of atleast 12 months(i llget down on my knees and pray to god if u can give PDF of ALL DIGIT ISSUES EVER PUBLISHED -- right from very first issue)
And Ulead Media Studio Pro7 Trial
And all Adobe CS2 Collection Tryouts

PLZ PLZ PLZ

Aditya11

Journeyman
hpotter606 said:
BTW they should give the digit archive!!!

Yes, AT LEAST THIS TIME, PLZ give us Digit Archive. I am just so tired of browsing thru CD-covers and DVD Cases...

Also,

NERO Updates

Muad'dib

Broken In
I agree Final Fantasy 8 must be available free for download by now. Also please give Knights of the Force mod for Jedi Academy

Ashis

In the zone
Hi,
As Usual Pretty late !!!
I would like to request for MySQL Server, Apache Web Server & PHP !!!

I know U gave them in April but U C The DVD Was Corrupted !!!
& most of Us Missed that !!!

Hope U take a look at that !!! :roll:

qarch

Going green anyone?
I would like to repeat again - Drivers and utilities for Samsung D-500 mobile phone from their website.

OP
J

Jacknife

Broken In
Thank you guys for your contribution, we will try to fit in most of the stuff but nothing can be guaranteed. However, there are some surprises with June Issue. I wont reveal what.

jacknife23 said:
Thank you guys for your contribution, we will try to fit in most of the stuff but nothing can be guaranteed. However, there are some surprises with June Issue. I wont reveal what.

Hi all! The surprises are
3CD's instead of 1.
Britannica Encyclopaedia Quizmaster
Midtown madness
Wait 4 more!

bharat_r

In the zone
*Tutorials on 3ds max 7(video or e-book), :)
*good english novels like O'Henry's. :)
*Flashget :)
*good famous full games :p

medigit

In the zone
how about giving games on sports(demo or Full version) like Virtual Tennis 2(VT 1 was excellent,believe me)

AMITAGARWAL02

In the zone
Digit should give the digit archive on cd or dvd
or make a application and put archive there
I mean to search for sofwares on Cds and Dvds.

Thanks

rohanbee

Padawan
The june issue has loads of stuff according to our friends at digit...................waiting for my issue lets see if what they say is true...............

AMITAGARWAL02 said:
Digit should give the digit archive on cd or dvd
or make a application and put archive there
I mean to search for sofwares on Cds and Dvds.

Thanks

A very good but long time ignored demand. The Chip-India guys r giving Chip CD Seek, then Y not our "Technology Navigator". I really don't know how to find a particular software from a heap of CD's and DVD's. Anybody from digit reading it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom