[By Demand] July 2005 DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

sumitava_b

In the zone
Some months before, DIGIT DVD used to contain the pdf format of previous 12/15 month's Digit mags. It was very much useful to keep a database of the softcopy of mag info. It is not easy to maintain the piles of those heavy hardcopies of the mag and search for something in an old issue.

But nowadays I am not finding it in the DVD. Can you please start the old tradition?

impetus

Broken In
shaunak said:
americas army 2.4 q-route full game plzzzzzz
its a 3 day (80hrs) download!! plz plz plz

get broadband, dude!

I download the whole 855 MB in ~ 9 hrs using a 256Kbps connection.

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
jayavardanavel said:
Ho man, I forgot to mention,

Plz include the Personal Learning Edition of Maya and 3D studio Max and
include some good tutorials for 3D design software like Maya, 3Ds Max etc.

This may be very much useful. javascript:emoticon(':p')javascript:emoticon(':p')

Good Suggestion

rohanbee

Padawan
Well this is what i want in the July dvd:-
UPDATES UPDATES & MORE UPDATES.....

For everything from windowsXP/home/pro/2000 to winamp to Firefox and all other popular softwares that you can think of and distribute Legally.

medigit

In the zone
well if DIGIT can give 4 DVD woth 1500 with subsribtion worth 1000 Rs then why not a full version game with a regular Edition.

bunny01in

Broken In
Hey man all i want to ask for is - 500 wallpapers , 100 winamp skins , 100 windows blinds skins, the latest cheetbook download and 1 - 2 game posters allong with the magazine and atlease 5 game review.

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
medigit said:
well if DIGIT can give 4 DVD woth 1500 with subsribtion worth 1000 Rs then why not a full version game with a regular Edition.

4 DVDs are with subscription and not with one specific issue.....but a licenced copy of a game with digit magazine will definately cost more than 300 bucks for sure.......dont expect it free.....

kunwar

In the zone
what driv3r and sot is available in full version!!!!!!!!!!!!

upendra_gp said:
Oh my birthday on 18 July 1992 when i was born. Guys why don't you include full version games like DRIV3R or Prince Of Persia Sands of Time.
Music from Prince OF Persia Warrior Within.Red hat linux or Suse latest. Adobe Flash MX if not remains Macromedia Flash MX.Movies like Aladdin's Magic Journey[Disney Channel movie] or Beauty & the beast one of them or both hindi versions as i cant get them here in miraj a very very small town.OS'es like Solaris 10 !
Please DIGIT GRANT MY WISHES i will be pleased
:lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

driv3r in FULL version!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aditya11

Journeyman
Psychonauts demo.

PLZ! Its a fun game wherein you enter other's mind and see 'interesting' things!!

I am sooo getting this game! But in the meantime gimme teh demo first...

Aditya11

Journeyman
hpotter606 said:
Star wars jedi knight 3 demo

Give it atleast this time

Yo n00b, Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy (aka Jedi Knight 3) demo was already on Feb 2004 Blitzkreig CD...so don't say 'atleast this time'. Its been there, burned that!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom