[By Demand] January 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found lectures on CS in the November DVD (yeah.. I didn't go about buying digit in past 4 months ... semester was too hectic .. and now I am repenting why I didn't )... which were taught C in a perfectly fabulous manner.

I would appreciate it a lot if I could find the same for JAVA ... you see... I am pretty much acquainted with C/C++ and have been trying to do the same with JAVA but have not been completely successful ... Please try to incorporate both core and advanced JAVA....

clmlbx

Technomancer
can we get all lectures in 1 issue.. togather again(even that u have given)....I and many like me can not get all issues for some specific reason It would have been better u could get it all in 1 issue.. In january it would be better..

Soon will get december issue, Did'nt got time to buy from stand. I buy only special issues but will buy january 1 if you provide that.

Last edited:
OP
Anorion

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
An entire series is about 20 gigs, so giving an entire series away in any one issue is a problem.

clmlbx

Technomancer
you can atleast divide in 2 issues ... I don't think theire is any problem as digit provide's Dual layer disks. Please consider this .. and will really prefer 1 issue , try if u can manage some how .. special issue with 50 bucks more.

Last edited:

TheHumanBot

Padawan
providing CS lectures in 1 DVD is not good idea :(
cause already some lectures are provided in previous issues
& repeating it in next issues is not make any sense
by digit regularly so you can have those all videos
copy all and burn all in DVD's if you want all as collection :lol:

Last edited:

clmlbx

Technomancer
It is not about collection but having it ... as like me many have missed that lectures so y not have it in 1 issue, so we all can get it ..

Krow

Crowman
Many others will not want it. 20GB in one go? You need to think of the people who don't need these things at all.

clmlbx

Technomancer
Every issue does not satisfy every1.. and that is y I said about special issue (extra dvd)about so every1 will get something they want atleast..

and It was just my opinion, Digit has to decide .. This is demand thread and I asked for what will I like and now it is digit to decide.

no offence to any1:smile:

clmlbx

Technomancer
they can do it in Jan itself ...new year eve.. not have to wait for anniversary issue..

or in feb-march

clmlbx

Technomancer
reviews on workstation laptops and Desktops ( high end pcs for video editing and 3D work )

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
DIGIT ARCHIVE please. This month's alpha version is really ****. I installed it 10times. It runs fine when I start the app from Program Files folder. But if I run it 4m desktop shortcut/Quick Lauch bar/Start menu it says some files r missing which needs the sw to run properly and I need to re-install.

I even tried to make a shortcut of the app from the program files folder but the same happens.

Please provide a stable version of DIGIT ARCHIVE in this new year. Tats all I want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom