[By Demand] January 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Start posting requests quickly, because they cannot be considered after the fifth of December. Sorry for the delay in starting this thread after the previous one closed.

Some of the demands from the previous month's thread are being carried over to this issue - Autocad 2009 is one probable example.

Last edited:
How about Urban Terror 4.1 as I asked before ? Lots of guys in this forum want to play it but can't since they have restricted internet and digit only provided 4.0 version.

See here for more info:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79745

Urban Terror 4.1 is in the Dec DVD
And Betallica ? ;)

And yeah, about not yet given things, I bet you haven't had the time to even LOOK at this HUGE archive of free stuff:
*www.livemetallica.com/catalog.aspx?doVault=1

PS: all the good things have been happening with digit since you joined this forum. Congratulations.

Last edited:
OP
Anorion

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
The preview will be posted soon...

@MetalheadGautham: I had time to look at that page, and did so that last time you talked about Metallica.

Hmm... I remember a website (darn I forgot name) which used to give away full version games like tomb raider legends hitman series, etc for free and we could legally play it for a fixed period, usually from 6 months to 18 months. It was awesome, but when I first saw it, I had no unlimited internet. Now I forgot name. It would be helpful for both digit, to give away a few games from there in the discs, and for me, since I would be able to download watever I want, if somebody found the site name.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
VMware Workstation for Windows 6.5.1 Build 126130
TuneUp Utilities 2009 8.0.1100.43
ReactOS 0.3.7
Mozilla Thunderbird Portable Edition 2.0.0.18
Mozilla Firefox for Windows (v2) 2.0.0.18
Download Accelerator Plus 9.0.0.1 Beta
Mozilla Firefox for Windows (v3) 3.0.4
Microsoft Security Release ISO Image November 2008
Microsoft Windows Essential Business Server 2008 6.0 ( Trial - If available )

jovian

Broken In
It'ld be nice if you could suggest a decent PC Config every month...

It'ld not take even half a page.. :)

Like a Basic Config.. Performance Config ... A Gaming Config and one more maybe :) There are scores of ppl buying computer every day and this would help a lot. There are also sooooooo many threads asking about a gaming rig and so on...

It'ld help ppl a lot..

And this too :) How about a checklist when you are buying parts and assembling.. So that we know what to look out for in every product.. Like what makes a good monitor what are the features that it should have... Or when buying a motherboard what things we should double check.. etc .. etc.. Hope you understand what I am trying to put across..

Last edited:
OP
Anorion

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
@azaad_shri75 and drsubhadip - the preview will be coming soon... pretty soon. Post requests of things you haven't demanded before, you should be fine.

@clmlbx there are some issues with the cs4 collection... all trials were supposed to come out in the middle of last month, but there is no single cs4 collection trial unless you order the DVD. Individual software can be downloaded, but these are part of the cs4, I am unsure if the entire cs4 masters suite is available for download, still, this is a very popular demand, and makes no sense if we give it too late, so will look into it.

@everyone else, if there is anything you really want, you know where to ask.

^^What about my stuff ? It would have been great on the December DVD, but its too late to ask now and I had forgotton to ask before.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=99103

That can fit a whole Single Layer DVD if you give all current episodes, subtitiles and music. 6+ hours of pure entertainment.

EDIT: And yeah, *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103096 :D:D:D

Last edited:

drsubhadip

In the zone
no i think u ve already prepared the dvd s ...
of december issue...
so why not give us review.....
by the way i do not know if it is ready yet as i m guessing that as u ve started jan by demand..
so i said to post the preview of december issue

in jan give us some preview of UPS...as in indian condition it is most important..
also give us some great freeware games please

clmlbx

Technomancer
how about including individually

atleast these for now

Illustrator CS4
Photoshop CS4 Extended
Bridge Cs4
Flash cs4
InDesign CS4

Status
Not open for further replies.