[By Demand] February 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
The Jan DVDs are done, preview up in a while, keep the requests coming in. Thought of giving the Ubuntu DVD, but it had no significant advantage over the CD. If there is something wrong about the mix of content that we give, discuss it here as well. More/Less of videos/lectures/music/software/games/trailers... let us know.

You can also comment about the content mix in the magazine, and what you would like to see more of. There is a thread for FT requests, but we take em here too.

For those non-members viewing, you can drop in a mail at DVDcontent@thinkdigit.com

Last edited:

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Is this only for DVD? Can I post a request related to magazine content? If yes, please try to cover Computers/softwares in medical profession.

OP
Anorion

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Yes, you can demand content for the Magazine as well. Making my original post reflect that.

DigitCritic

Broken In
Can we have an article which demystifies and explains the graphic cards ? I mean it is really confusing with so many series and numbers of graphic cards from nvidia or ati . Moreover when you actually go out there and buy how do you compare products... and more importantly how does it solve our purpose.
In some article I read that installing 2 graphics card of a particular model gives more power than a high end graphics card and also costs less. I mean solutions and tips like this are more or less missing.

OP
Anorion

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^great name, hang around. We do compare, Agent 001 has given a lowdown on graphic cards many times, and the components in them as well. What you are referring to is called an SLI configuration, and it is not always optimum. Usually used for getting more out of two high performing graphic cards. We will consider revisiting this topic though.

Admirer Of Digit

Journeyman
Iam a gr8 fan of Digit from lst 2 yrs,and wnted software to surf net anonymously and speeding system software,,,,,,,please try to add it in Jan 2010 edition only otherwise Feb...

harshit099

Broken In
i want ashampoo antivirus 1 year licenced in your dvd. because any paid antivirus is better than the free availables. also make a fasttrack to ubuntu.

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
.net Framework 3.5 SP1

---------- Post added at 05:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 AM ----------

Free Full Games And FTP MMORPGs.....

---------- Post added at 05:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 AM ----------

Free Full Games And FTP MMORPGs.....

And BTW "Essentials" need to be updated......:cry:

Hsakarp_kahtap

CG Artist++
Is this possible for you guys to put autodesk maya unlimited 2010,autodesk smoke,adobe elements for photoshop/premier/after effects and last one backtrack 4 final release in the next issue of digit .

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Adobe fireworks CS4 and Captivate CS4

VMWare Workstation for both Windows and linux

Windows Automated Installation Kit - WAIK ( Demanding it for 1.5 years now )

Windows Vista x86 and x64 Recovery CD Image :p

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
DirectX 11 Benchmark Tool :p

Unigine Heaven

*www.unigine.com/download/

Will add more .....

BTW, Wish all of you a Happy, Healthy & Prosperous New Year 2010 :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom