[By Demand] Digit September 2006 DVD/CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacques

Broken In
Hi friends

I need computer dictionary software free version.

Is there such type of software available?

If yes plz let me now.....................

Thx buddies............

Ankeet

Right off the assembly line
My Demand

I demand for
1. game Poster
2. Digit PDF mags
3. Fast track to CorelDRAW.

Saket Parekh

Broken In
hey can u pls include a image size reducer software......cos after scannin the image is too big to upload on the net........ if any suggestions pls mail me .

rajasekharan

Youngling
when are we gonna see a complete cd devoted to linux applicatons....???, i mean ubuntu may be...:), all in all, i just wanted to say a big word of thanks for fatbeing to include cinema 4d in this month....thank you..

rajasekharan

Youngling
@vigneswaralu......no vista beta cd mate...its not legal, m.s has not given access for public distribution...you need to download from the web itself.

redhat

Mad and Furious
Aries said:
Digit and Fast Track in PDF will be provided only in the June and December issues

@Aries they did not appear in the June issue nor in last December's issue!

@@Fatbeing I want the Digit and Fast track PDF's . U used to provide themtwice a year before but now you dont provide them. Do one thing, put every months PDF on the digit patron site. They can be downloaded after the user types in his digit patron code.

blackpearl

The Devil
redhat said:
@@Fatbeing I want the Digit and Fast track PDF's . U used to provide themtwice a year before but now you dont provide them. Do one thing, put every months PDF on the digit patron site. They can be downloaded after the user types in his digit patron code.

A very good idea indeed!! There is one problem though, Digit doesn't host files on their server to be downloaded. And even if they did, their bandwidth would skyrocket with readers downloading PDF files all the time. But it would be very good if it could be implemented somehow. Give this some thought Fatbeing.

upendra_gp

In the zone
I suggest you to provide us with all the packs [bricopacks] here:-
*www.crystalxp.net/bricopack/en.htm
Please give me all the packs!

led_shankar

In Shamful Mystery
Lol, like last time, people are still mostly asking for s/w
Okay, I have a tiny request. I'm using xubuntu, and I find it hard to look over the s/w on the cds...So can you at the very least provide a text file with the descriptions of the s/w in the linux section? And how about an installation guide for ****ed up loser n00bs like me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom