[By Demand] Digit November 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

suniltr77

Broken In
Please provide all of Bluz softwares,I have switched over to Ubuntu,but unable to download the bluetooth kernels from the site.Without bluetooth I am unable to connect net.I use GPRS and bluetooth for accessing net.It is a must for you guys who inspired me to go linux.

viv_612

Right off the assembly line
SOLARIS PLSSS........

THIS iS mY ThiRd MonTh In A rOw askiNg For it
Can't U JuSt ProVide That

SoLaRis PlS..............

Last edited:

clmlbx

Technomancer
Provide Some Trailers Of Movies In Blue-ray Or Hd Format .

Movies Like
National Treasur 2
Terminator 4 Aka T4

Means Some Hitz

smj

Broken In
avast update - continue providing it

Digit Archive update - needed for those wid out internet.

Winxp 64 bit edition trial come on a trial version (650 mb) (*www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/64bit/facts/trial.mspx)
[The Windows XP Professional x64 Edition trial software download is available at no charge. After you have completed the download registration process, you will receive an e-mail message with a link to the download page. The download page will include the download file and a product key for the trial software. The file will be in ISO format and must be burned to a CD or DVD before you can install the software on your computer.]

SPSS 15 trial still waiting (164 MB) (*www.hearne.co.nz/download.php?id=344)
[One of the most popular downloads on the Softonic site continues to be SPSS, allowing you to make complex graphs and illustrations from statistical data. The package is mainly aimed at those that want to solve business and research problems and features a wide range of analytical functions that take the pain out of collating data.]

Scratch (*scratch.mit.edu/files/ScratchInstaller.exe)

Madriva linux 2007 iso

mac os X software and Games

Football Manager 2008 Demo Strawbarry (523 MB)
*www.blasteroids.com/games/file_details.cfm/13476/football_manager_2008

Football manager 2008 demo Vanilla for mac (83mb)
*images.play.com/notw/fm2008_demo_mac.zip

FIFA Manager 08 Demo (606.99 MB)
*www.blasteroids.com/games/file_details.cfm/13538/fifa_manager_08

Note Bold one are important especially SPSS, Mandriva, Fifa and Football Manager

Last edited:
Y

yogeshm02

Anything less than openSUSE 10.3 will not do for me :cool:

Please include it. Digit's past shows you people have been cruel :mad: to openSUSE, for you have not featured it in past few years, which is not the case with other distros.

Please...

Sykora

I see right through you.
I really agree with the person who asked for a fast track to networking. Put in details of how to establish a home network in windows _and/or_ linux, from the basics (ie which wires to use) up to the software configuration. I know it would help a lot of people, including me.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
evewin89 said:

What...Testing the smilies:?:
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Fast Track to programming
&​
Ubuntu 7.10 Alternate install cd.
As people with ram 256 or lower can install it too!. also make it bootable

Last edited:

rajatsuvra

Right off the assembly line
nice long list but as a new gamer i would like to have the medal of honor aiborne demo and nfs pro demo in the next months dvd.can it be done plz plz plz

shady_inc

Pee into the Wind...
Please provide your CDs and DVDs in paper covers [June 2007 CD] instead of plastic covers which haven't got nice quality anyway....This will also occupy lesser space

Status
Not open for further replies.