[By Demand] Digit July 2006 DVD/CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

//siddhartha//

Stabbing my shoe
Definitely, all back issues of DIGIT and FastTrack... A lot of MONSOON wallpapers in this HOT SUMMER and also ebooks on self-improvement...
And maybe, in Games something drastically different than usually given...
Oh Yes, could you give us a huge collection of GAME CHEAT CODES to be used while playing.. Thanx
>> Sid (*sidroy.wordpress.com/ )

soham

In the zone
Instead of giving huge collection of cheats why not give the latest version of cheatbook itself.

Gregory

Right off the assembly line
Hi There,
i wanted the Fedora 64bit in the July issue.
If it is possible then only.
I wanted tomb raider : Anagel Of darkness the full version.
Please if u can please give this game.

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
cheat book
winrar the latest edition
and some ebooks
also will be fine if u start given mobile applications
i mean s60,80,90 and uiq stuff that will be really good

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Please include some Freeware full version of games. Please include something which can atleast run on my arthritic PC [boohoo], Sorry,that was my PC. Also, include more linux live CD images. Please accept this URL to some fun and simple Games: monkkonen.net. Also try to include some MODs for Half-Life (the first). I know this may sound outdated, but hey, Half-Life still has some life and is still quite popular. Look up: *www.ultimate-gamer.com/halflife/hlmods.htm.

Thats all for my humble requests..

bkpeerless

In the zone
some skins,visuals of window media player ,wallpaper latest version of pagemaker, full version games (can be played offline), 2 dvd one full of games and oter entertaining stufs

blackpearl

The Devil
@Fatbeing

Once I asked for FlyakiteOSX v3.5 and you replied that its buggy. But now I have found people who is using it without any problem. So I request you once more to give it. Let users find out for themselves how well it goes with their system.

varungupta17

Broken In
Give latest updates of Photoshop CS2,Flash mx 2004,dreamweaver mx 2004, and also Autopatcher..... Y dont u also give some updates of windows xp pro................... Dont forget to give some ebooks on CSS JAVASCRIPT PHP ASP.....

And i will also request to some cool plugins of ADOBES SOFTWARES (ADOBE + MACROMEDIA)...

Last edited:

kumarmohit

Technomancer
All previous issues of Digit in pdf
Total Commander PowerPack
The Scene Miniseries on piracy
Wikipedia link:
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Scene_(miniseries)

Download link :
*www.welcometothescene.com/download.php?ep=1
(Give the episodes 1 by 1)

Teh Scene - A parody of The scene
Wikipedia Link;
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teh_Scene

Homepage:
*www.welcometotehscene.com/

Add to that:

Pinnacle Studio 10 demo if available
ACE Mega CodecS Pack 6.03 - Professional Edition
Halo3 video E3
And Plz make a Fast track on Mac
(If any of this is included earlier u can ofcourse leave it out)

Last edited:

forever

filth is me
all previous digit editions in pdf would b gr8 but im not sure if theyll do that
but try addin some good ebooks , like from the dummies series or anythin.
and yes free games would b the icing on the cake, TM was gr8, hey, some 1
said u could add the cheatbook database, that would b cool ..

reddragon

In the zone
please give BitDefender 9 or F-Secure Antivirus trial virsion and all its uptodate patches .

well u may ask why I am asking this ? well these 2 r very good antivirus . I know kap-ski,NAV,macafee avast or AVG r more popular to u but believe me u will love using this one also . both of them r veru good rated antivirus .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom