[By Demand] Digit December 2007 Special Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

r.anshul

Right off the assembly line
Pls Include Microsoft Visual Basic 2008 Express Edition Full Version No Movies Pls Full Version Games like Worms 3D , Worms 4 Mayhem , Harry Potter etc will be good Pls tell who Agent 001 is Pls include Fast Track to Programming Include Useful Softwares like 3D Studio Max

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
utsav said:
ashampoo workers r spammers.last year i registered with them for a serial key of ashampoo winoptimizer 2007 and from then onwards i receive around 5 e-mails from them evry week that buy this buy that.i am fed-up.

The best way out is to create a separate ID for just registrations and provide it. Thats what I do. In this way, you are licenced to own the software as well as you dont need to check the mail often as you check your regular mails. This keeps you away from spam upto a limit

arunhalo

crazy overcloking
RaghuKL said:
No "cover girls with no covers" please i.e. simple english ==no females on the covers.
me too :p

hey i need vista sp1 when is relase ;)

also soem useful software such super@
and evest hoem edtion and few extra if possible

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
1. fasttrack and take a crack published in digit magazine every month.
2. All miniclip games

Last edited:

nvidia

-----ATi-----
RaghuKL said:
No "cover girls with no covers" please i.e. simple english ==no females on the covers.
Whats the point in putting a girls pic in the cover page of a technology magazine????:confused::confused:

Riteshonline

*Unlimited&Ultimate*
Have u converted our mags in PDF ??????????

Windows Vista 32-Bit Full Version!!____________________Sorry! Trial version

Last edited:

Nihal

Right off the assembly line
praka123 said:
some good English or Hindi movie please.if possible spanish film Amantes with subtitles.
also "fast track to C Programming"
Linux distros like Open Suse 10.3 or Debian Lenny(if not given earlier)
I agree. Fast Track to C# or C++ or VBScript. :p I don't agree with Open Suse as it has been provided in the November issues. I don't agree with Spanish/Hindi films.

:arrow: Please include Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Express Editions (full version should be out by December) and Please include Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Express Editions. We mostly have 1GB limits on BSNL broadband, so it is impossible to download the MSDN Library, .NET Framework, Basic, C#, C++, J# and Web Developer in one month including our other downloads. Include a full version of CyberInstaller Suite and Nero 8. :D

Last edited:

RaghuKL

Swalpa Adjust Maadi
nvidia8800 said:
Whats the point in putting a girls pic in the cover page of a technology magazine????:confused::confused:

eggjactly. good magazine content will make anyone buy it regardless of what's on the cover...

Last edited:

qarch

Going green anyone?
Is this thread still open? If so, some months back you gave WAMP5. How about WOS portable from chsoftware?

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Video Reviews plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
and PDF version of all digit issues and Fast Track from 1st to the last...
thanks

praka123

left this forum longback
can u bundle "revolution os"(linux docufilm) DVD with Digit december?it will be very useful and FOSS community is gr8ful to ur magazine if this film is provided :)
*www.revolution-os.com/
*www.revolution-os.com/store1.html
website said:
REVOLUTION OS tells the inside story of the hackers who rebelled against the proprietary software model and Microsoft to create GNU/Linux and the Open Source movement.

On June 1, 2001, Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer said "Linux is a cancer that attaches itself in an intellectual property sense to everything it touches."

Microsoft fears GNU/Linux, and rightly so. GNU/Linux and the Open Source & Free Software movements arguably represent the greatest threat to Microsoft's way of life. Shot in cinemascope on 35mm film in Silicon Valley, REVOLUTION OS tracks down the key movers and shakers behind Linux, and finds out how and why Linux became such a potent threat.

REVOLUTION OS features interviews with Linus Torvalds, Richard Stallman, Bruce Perens, Eric Raymond, Brian Behlendorf, Michael Tiemann, Larry Augustin, Frank Hecker, and Rob Malda. To view the trailer or the first eight minutes go to the ifilm website for REVOLUTION OS.

Companies such as Hewlett-Packard, IBM, Oracle, Wipro, Ogilvy & Mather, OSTG, and Dreamworks Animation have rented REVOLUTON OS for private theatrical screenings. It has also screened in numerous film festivals including South By Southwest Film Festival, the Atlanta Film & Video Festival, Boston Film Festival, and Denver International Film Festival. REVOLUTION OS won Best Documentary at both the Savannah Film & Video Festival and the Kudzu Film Festival.

REVOLUTION OS is available in the 35 mm motion picture format and runs 85 minutes.

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
FatBeing said:
Rubbish. The PDFs are made later.

And yes, you'll get every Digit ever published in this time's DVDs.
Hey pls Put all the issues of fasttarck and tack a crack in a seprate PDF files.........

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom