[By Demand] Digit December 2006 Special Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhijitroy

Broken In
Please publish one article on remote handling of computers. To be precise, I want to know how can I operate my Office computer from my Home computer and vice versa given that both the computers are connected via internet with Win XP in both of them.

sachinguy4u

Right off the assembly line
hey Any one can post the pdf of fastrack of "the windows registry" published in august 2006.thanx in advance.plz hurry up

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
GAME MODS ==> F1 Challenge '99-'02

World GT Series
=> mod size Approx. 500MB

*img146.imageshack.us/img146/5089/1342qp6.th.jpg *img146.imageshack.us/img146/8899/1345qe7.th.jpg

kumarmohit

Technomancer
sachinguy4u said:
hey Any one can post the pdf of fastrack of "the windows registry" published in august 2006.thanx in advance.plz hurry up

All fastrack and Digit PDFs will be included in the mega issue dude, just try to lay your hands on that.

vinutux

Broken In
ubuntu 6.10 PLZ..............................
ubuntu 6.10 PLZ..............................ubuntu 6.10 PLZ..............................ubuntu 6.10 PLZ..............................ubuntu 6.10 PLZ..............................ubuntu 6.10 PLZ..............................ubuntu 6.10 PLZ..............................ubuntu 6.10 PLZ..............................ubuntu 6.10 PLZ..............................ubuntu 6.10 PLZ..............................ubuntu 6.10 PLZ..............................ubuntu 6.10 PLZ..............................ubuntu 6.10 PLZ..............................ubuntu 6.10 PLZ..............................ubuntu 6.10 PLZ..............................ubuntu 6.10 PLZ..............................ubuntu 6.10 PLZ..............................ubuntu 6.10 PLZ..............................

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
vinutux said:
ubuntu 6.10 PLZ..............................
ubuntu 6.10 PLZ..............................ubuntu 6.10 PLZ..............................ubuntu 6.10 PLZ..............................ubuntu 6.10 PLZ..............................ubuntu 6.10 PLZ..............................ubuntu 6.10 PLZ..............................ubuntu 6.10 PLZ..............................ubuntu 6.10 PLZ..............................ubuntu 6.10 PLZ..............................ubuntu 6.10 PLZ..............................ubuntu 6.10 PLZ..............................ubuntu 6.10 PLZ..............................ubuntu 6.10 PLZ..............................ubuntu 6.10 PLZ..............................ubuntu 6.10 PLZ..............................ubuntu 6.10 PLZ..............................ubuntu 6.10 PLZ..............................
yes please.

great1nitin

Broken In
drvarunmehta said:
NFS Carbon Demo
NFS Carbon Demo
NFS Carbon Demo
NFS Carbon Demo
NFS Carbon Demo
NFS Carbon Demo
NFS Carbon Demo
NFS Carbon Demo

:rolleyes: lmao rofl u still shouting demo :shock::shock::shock::shock: i bought Full version from EA link finished now shooting on EA leaderboards. you Ppl expect too much from Digit aint u all. This Nov Stuff i got Is nothing but full of Garbage. I broke the DVD as soon as i saw its content. if Digit need list i have something good stuff to put on DVDs damn i wasted my subscription didnt know this gonna be so dark like it wasnt :mad:

yea right and u r geek sux overall in games :cool: :D:D:D:D

ROFFFFFFFFFFLMAOLOL :p Funny kid !!! ;)

Last edited:

great1nitin

Broken In
tech_mastermind said:
^^ Digit had given the demo of tomb raider legend demo in the May 2006 Issue.

The price of Need for speed carbon is Rs. 2,199.00 from Ebay

yea right or if u have Credit Card download and install EA link and order Collector edition from there for just 39 dollars !!! and they will give u link to setup files. muahahahh its 6.99 GB so take care ;) u need at least 256 kbps or above to get files. and moreover Carbon is Pure Online Game u unlock stuff online but it has been focused on Online tourneys so have fun loofio !!! :lol::lol:

assasin

Banned
Plz give Splinter Cell:Double Agent demo instead of NFS:Carbon as i already own the full version.Also include FC6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom