[By Demand] Digit August 2006 DVD/CD

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
FatBeing

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
D'oh. How could I have missed Battleship Potemkin? Anyway, this month's movies have been finalised, so next time I guess.

As for your codec needs, just get VLC via Synaptic and all your woes will be history.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
cd/dvd
oracle 10g(for linux) link is given on previos page

there is no request on fast track no here it is
A Fast track to switching from windows to linux/gnu for n00bs
pls have acomment on it.
or if fast track is not possible then gives some tut's

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
Sun Java Studio Creator. (255MB approx)

*developers.sun.com/prodtech/javatools/jscreator/downloads/index.jsp

G

gxsaurav

One more vote for ubuntu cd ISO, the live CD one

ya ya....i m asking linux after all

bkpeerless

In the zone
cheatbook database 2006
cheatbook database 2006
cheatbook database 2006
cheatbook database 2006
pleazeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

OP
FatBeing

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
Hm... about the Ubuntu requests... couldn't you just order them at shipit? If you'd done that when it came out, you wouldn't have to (a) wait for us or (b) pay for the mag.

There will be a Linux distro though. And a tiny little surprise, too.

drsethi

Journeyman
FatBeing said:
No dual-layer DVD every month, I'm afraid. And you'd be shocked at the number of people who still don't have DVD drives.
No valid reasoning. If they are not having DVD drive, why DVD at all.
Our request is Double Layer DVD in lieu of single layer DVD.
Someone in this forum has quoted very high rates of Dual Layer DVD.
This myth has been exploded by other recently launched magazine which is offering Dual Layer DVD every month @ Rs 60 every month to its subscribers.
Wake up Digit before it is too late.

redhat

Mad and Furious
drsethi said:
No valid reasoning. If they are not having DVD drive, why DVD at all.
Our request is Double Layer DVD in lieu of single layer DVD.
Someone in this forum has quoted very high rates of Dual Layer DVD.
This myth has been exploded by other recently launched magazine which is offering Dual Layer DVD every month @ Rs 60 every month to its subscribers.
Wake up Digit before it is too late.

drsethi can u please tell which mag? I would like to see into the matter. I cant believe that any mag can afford such a high budget! Please name tha mag.

@Fatbeing : Do u want to stop people from asking for Vista Beta 2? Just ban that request. See how the numbers for it fall.

Last edited:

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
^^
The mag is PC World with Dual Layer DVD/month @ Rs.60 and the contents r really good. Later the price will increase(I think).

Kjaiswal

Right off the assembly line
Please give CAESER ii (A mechanical piping software) in CD.
It can be downloaded from net but too much time taking, So please give its free demo version.

uttoransen

Broken In
i want some pm and chat bots

well it's not for advertisement not for spamming, i just want to use a chat bot, and see how it works, and if you think i want this for advertisement then i would post my sites link Link removed. Nice try. here, but i did not do that, means i will not missuse that, ok, thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:

Sourabh

Laptoping
I was thinking about this for a while, why not do a device drivers compilation of recent and some not so recent hardware devices. I know it would be quite a tedious task to find the latest drivers and the choice of devices from chipsets to graphic cards and scanners to more basic pen drives on legacy operating systerms, but it would be equally nice. It goes without saying, I am fresh from the agony of finding drivers of a scanner, for it to work in Windows 98. Let it be a Cd/DVD worth carrying and act as a savior for geeks in crisis :p

Ofcourse, it wont be possible in the next few issues, but it would be a welcome novelty.

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
Zeeshan Quireshi said:
well i think we can't order ubuntu DVD's from shipit , and the price they're asking for international shipping is very high .

i've ordered Cd's (there are no dvd's) twice ,had to pay absolutely nothing for shipping so you can very well order without anything to worry about.

shivkumar

>>>>>Monkey Power
Kaspersky anti-virus
Games for Symbain mobiles
Updates for FC5, Ubuntu and SuSe (XMMS library, mplayer library, VLC library, etc.)
Autopatcher
System Mechanic Professional
Plugins for Jet Audio and Winamp
PDFs of the previous issues of Fast Track

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom