[By Demand] Demands for Digit January 2006 DVD + CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

g_goyal2000

Youngling
Raaabo, where is the January 2006 CD/DVD preview???? U u'rself said to remind u to post the preview by 15th of every month. It's 15th & u have been reminded. Let's hope that the preview will be posted soon enough.

One suggestion though, the day u finalize the CD/DVD contents & send the CD/DVD for replication, u may want to lock the current month's demand thread & make a new one for next month's demands. People keep posting their demands in the thread so late, so their demands may or may not be fulfilled. Then, they start complaining & blah blah blah..........

U accept demands till 7th, so u should lock the thread & make new one for next month & post preview by 15th (for CD/DVD).

Take my suggestion into consideration.

con_tester

Journeyman
g_goyal2000 said:
Raaabo, where is the January 2006 CD/DVD preview???? U u'rself said to remind u to post the preview by 15th of every month. It's 15th & u have been reminded. Let's hope that the preview will be posted soon enough.

One suggestion though, the day u finalize the CD/DVD contents & send the CD/DVD for replication, u may want to lock the current month's demand thread & make a new one for next month's demands. People keep posting their demands in the thread so late, so their demands may or may not be fulfilled. Then, they start complaining & blah blah blah..........

U accept demands till 7th, so u should lock the thread & make new one for next month & post preview by 15th (for CD/DVD).

Take my suggestion into consideration.
Yeah. I agree.
You should lock thread as soon as you finalize the CD.
I know u r a busy person but this will take no more than five minutes.

kjuvale

Pharmaguru
rabbo told me that the preview of each month will be on 22nd of month as there will be single thread for preview

BloodDart

Right off the assembly line
Include my software too

i,ve develped a software for schools. will be great if you can include this.
it's a record keeper for student records.
*www.geocities.com/neoabhishek/rk.zip

kumarmohit

Technomancer
kjuvale said:
rabbo told me that the preview of each month will be on 22nd of month as there will be single thread for preview

22 what an outrage??? its alomst a week left after 22 cant be exactly a preview

con_tester

Journeyman
kumarmohit said:
kjuvale said:

22 what an outrage??? its alomst a week left after 22 cant be exactly a preview
Agree....

But is it exactly the same time?

I think its very late..
Raaabo where are u?

anilvl

Right off the assembly line
Pls include

3d studio max 8
ulead video studio 9
kodak easy share software latest version
autocad 2006

adi87

Journeyman
Please.....
More Linux. I m dying here 4 linux and especially fo SuSE 10.
I hope that u realize its high time u gave a linux distro. Also more linux softwares.
Please SuSE 10
please...and yes 2DVDs one 4 linux and one for win.

G

gxsaurav

the feb 2006 thread has not started yet, so adding here, also if the Jan 2005 DVD still has time to be finalised, the plz don't forget to add

DirectX 9c Dec2005 Redist 47 MB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom