[By Demand] December 2005 CD/DVD Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gxsaurav

askling again for 3D Max 8 Trial, Max 8 reference help files, Architectural meterial & Maps, packs, there are 2 such packs, the usual Discreet provided tutorials

this will be about 800 MB in total, but worth it

kato

Karthiksn
u r so new to the forum and how do u know they never see this thread.
Please provide the firefox version which will be released this 11 nov and also some themes

T

Tatti Prashad

kato said:
u r so new to the forum and how do u know they never see this thread.
Please provide the firefox version which will be released this 11 nov and also some themes

Oh shut up nigga

they don't care to see this thread
understand nigga

kato

Karthiksn
hey dude be polite and also there have been many ppl who got wat they wanted. And pls be polite i aint ur nigga

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Firstly this thread was started by the digit people...

Next, remove that bad username of urs and choose a good name instead, u think its cool but it is sick :(

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Susu Ka Jal banned...

What Am I??? Invisible??? people say I don't read this thread when I made it???

Anyway... Linux looks doubtful, not enough space, Vista CANNOT be distributed as MS does not allow it, No permission from 3DsMax despite attempts... Movie... Let's see :D

Everything else should be ok to include

Raaabo

kato

Karthiksn
Raabo no place for linux oh my god what all things are we gonna get. If not a linux distro then i guess it has to be good as its one of the mega issue and i am dead sure u will make it good. But one thing if not giving then the edition of mag should be great.

Also raabo a small suggestion pls while closing the demand thread quote the ppl who got wat they asked do that ppl stop saying u dont listen to us

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Ouch... I already post the entire contents of the DVD by the 25th of the previous month, isn't that enough??

Raaabo

kato

Karthiksn
wat i meant was atleast star those which were added bcoz of the requests in the forum . I know u post it all and its a tough job. So just star the ones included bcoz of the demand from the forum so that no one should say u dont give wat forum members ask

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
All the members here who matter to us know that we give 90% of what is demanded... except for ridiculous demands like a seperate Linux DVD (which will probably happen soon, but every month no way!!), Windows XP 64-bit or Vista (We may be india's largest technology magazine, but compared to Microsoft we're absolutely nothing, and I don't want to be the cause of my company being shut down after Microsoft sues us... not to mention, I am clumsy and always drop the soap ;))

Apart from this, everyone knows we listen and provide everything else asked for....

Raaabo

Sreekanth V

Journeyman
So I am hoping there is no restriction from Ulead,like MS, to provide their software with Digit.
BTW, Can I believe my demand is not in the ridiculous demands list. I am asking for Ulead Photo Express from June 2005 onwards.

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
Raaabo ,this mega issue , please try include more alternative softwares of popular paid ones instead of giving trials or demos of good but paid softwares...
please think about it...

Milkshake

Banned
Raaabo said:
Susu Ka Jal banned...

What Am I??? Invisible??? people say I don't read this thread when I made it???

Hey no hard feeling................
All i am saying is that i haven't got SUSE
I had no intensions to hurt u.
U ppl r doing a gr8 work and keep it up

Sorry if i sounded rude

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Well, I said a movie is not ruled out... I didn't say it was happening did I?

When I Know I'll let you know... Will try and post the preview by 20th or earlier...

Raaabo

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Please do not call me "sir"... first it was "Uncle" now it's "sir"... The name's Raaabo.. sir and uncle make me feel old!

Thanks

Raaabo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom