[By Demand] December 2005 CD/DVD Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mr. Raaboo!
A lot of digit readers asked about SuSe and Windows Vista Beta. I only wanna know that R U ABLE TO PROVIDE IT ? or should we stop demanding these OSes.

kato

Karthiksn
hey man dont u know that the vista beta is not out their for genral public and also they hadnt included the linux distros for some time coz many(silly and idiotic) digit readers thought its waste of space in the discs

Mindex

Right off the assembly line
We are also fine with Mandriva Linux 2006 DVD.

We would prefer the individual CD ISOs as penetration of DVDs writers is still low (even now not all folks have CD writers as a De facto accessory!)

Also, please give us the 32-bit version, since most of the readers will not be having a 64-bit compatible PC. In fact, most of the users the ones having 64-bit PCs currently are PC geeks, the types who if needed would have either already got hold of the 64 bit version (unlike the average user) :D In such a scenario it would make sense to give the 32-bit version. If needed, the 64-bits of all the Linux Oses can be provided via a special DVD (sounds like a nice idea for the New Year's edition :D )

zeus_zz

Broken In
Age of Empires III Demo
Winamp, WMP Plugins,Visualizations,Skins
Nero 7
Unreal Tournament 2007 video from Gamespot.com

upendra_gp

In the zone
Dear Sir,
If you want to see then you will find that many people are demanding DVD movie. I think that Digit will not make its fans sad! So please include a DVD movie!

Yours Fans

linsuresh

Broken In
Hi all,
Initially i thought that Digit was better than any other computer magazines in India and so made my subscription.
But now i feel that PC-Quest is doing better now. They are covering more technical/development issues. They now include technical videos which I found very usefull and interesting.
I feel that Digit is trying to attract its readers by providing cool stuffs like Hot Wallpapers and Trailers of movies and games. But useless.
Thankgod that i subscribed for only one year.

Also i feel that no digit guys is going through this forum.

-regards

shivkumar

>>>>>Monkey Power
K-lite Mega Codec Pack
Kaspersky Antivirus
Spybot Search and destroy
Age of Empire -III Demo
Lots of WMP Skins and Plugins

goes for me :D

D

deadman

Hi digit ppl

listern to the thread
give us
SUSE
deadman is here

shaunak

Tux Fan
dear digit [santa] ,
mumbai [North pole]
i wish for,
free games like you gave in nov issue; small not withstanding. A movie, voice pack for opera [10 mb], high res quality wallpapers. video tutorials/reviews, freeware for the poor windows user.
thank you.
ps: please keep the linix size to a bear minimum to fit in other software.
pps: november fastrack and cd/dvd was gr8. keep up the good work

yrana2002

Ambassador of Buzz
Most wonderful game, being talked so much about in the magazines, but never provided
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time(Full version if possible).

kato

Karthiksn
are u made how can they provide full version of that game which released just some years its obviuosly not possible.

@shaunak more than half us are asking for a linux distro and u r telling to make it minimum. Dude u r wrong we want linux linux linux

Knoppix live latest version please

jamesbond007

 MacManiac
Ok today is supposed to be the last day for demanding, I wish all my demands are fulfilled and also the popular demands like linux distro, nero 7, movie DVD, updates, wallpapers are all taken in to consideration by the digit mods
Here is Bond wishing Digit Mods a Good Luck and don't disappoint any member

anubhav_har

In the zone
I want all the hotfixes till date that MCFT has released after SP2... please bcasue its too problematic downloading them from the site since you dont know how may you have...

Also if possible Vista Beta

gycapri

Broken In
e-book on php,css,html,xml,asp.net

if its not possible then i'll request for e-book on adobe photoshop in which techniques given not only describing just tools & all that bore,with pictures surely !!!

Sreekanth V

Journeyman
Ulead Photo Express 5.0

I think it is time to include a linux distro.
Live CD only, please.

Once again my one and only wish:
:arrow: :arrow: Ulead Photo Express 5.0 :idea: :idea:

I am serious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom