[By Demand] December 2005 CD/DVD Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

bala4digit

Journeyman
mebbe....he is talkin bout....Nature...Animated....Celebs...Cars...n all stuff...like dat....just a mebbe!!!

BYE!!!!

---------------MOJOJOJO-----------

hsnayvid

Journeyman
Raaabo said:
List all your demands for the CD and DVD contents here.

Remember, last day for demands is 7th November 2005. Someone remind me to create DVD and CD preview on the 15th or so ;).

Raaabo

Times up!! Demand for Jan Issue!

and Raaabo please update the threads! :)

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Nah I was a little late this time, only finished DVD by 10th :(

Anyway I was waiting and hoping for Quake 4 demo to be released... anyone have a clue when it's out, if at all?

Raaabo

Aries

Broken In
Raaabo said:
Nah I was a little late this time, only finished DVD by 10th :(

Anyway I was waiting and hoping for Quake 4 demo to be released... anyone have a clue when it's out, if at all?

Raaabo

If you have finished with the DVD, please provide some information in this thread itself please

jamesbond007

 MacManiac
Good 'old' news for all those who are disappointed coz of no Linux in Dec issue.
As I told earlier November LFY mag carried OpenSUSE 10 DVD
November IT mag carries Knoppix DVD
I have subscription for LFY and Digit so I am now going to get IT mag from book stall.
By the way I installed SUSE on my Sony Vaio Laptop and believe me it simply ROCKS!!
Any way Raaabo waiting for your 3000 wallpapers!!!
and please think about my long cherished wish!!

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Not this month... and 2000 wallpapers... the response didnt indicate that you guys wanted 3K.

kato

Karthiksn
oh raabo u gave a very short time i only logged on at evening and miss to give my opinion but i guess 2k are fine but u havent repeated many have u (repetetion is inevtitable still). Yeah ireallly liked the beaches wwallies so i guess u might have had new stock now.

casanova

The Frozen Nova
I hope the mega issue of digit is available to all. i mean to say the newstands readers. and if u ppl haven't finished finalizing the list, here are a few add-ons
1. ultime boot cd (ubcd)
2. some other theme pack like crystalXP but not CrystalXP
3. Windows XP SP3 beta
4. Free renamers
5. How about a compilation of avatars

I f u have already replicated the discs, then add these to the January issue.
And ggs as no linux
Long live windows

casanova

The Frozen Nova
Hey i forgot a suggestion
its been months since fast track is beng published
now how about getting the soft copies for them.

bala4digit

Journeyman
Raaabo said:
Not this month... and 2000 wallpapers... the response didnt indicate that you guys wanted 3K.

ok...NFS:MW...is not on dis month....but da game is releasing dis month nd if u don't giv on december.....nd on january[suppose]...den won't it be 2late!!!!!!! :shock: :roll:

BTW plss giv wallpprs of "Catherine Zeta Jones"....plsss....i beg u RAABOO...plss...plss nd also of "Drew Barrymore"!!! :)

PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

BYE!!!

-----MOJOJOJO-----

jamesbond007

 MacManiac
Raaabo said:
You are so mean Raaabo! just count the number of people who voted for 3000 Wallpapers. You can't do this

N

nipun_the_gr8

Please include System Mechanic 6 Professional Demo in the CD.

Thankx !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom