[By Demand] April 2005 DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gxsaurav

Since I got a TV Tuner card & found how hard can it be to configure it, plz provide different PVR softwares, like Media Portal, BeyondTV, SageTV, Medeeio Essentials etc, Media portal worked for me but others might want something else

Also, U have given .net 1.1 runtime, but not the .net 1.1 SP1 which is a 10 MB download & required by Media Portal to work

Alongwith that Windows XP SP2 compatible drivers for different TV Tuner cards available in the market rite now, not all of them but the popular ones, like Pinnacle or Pixelview

ankursmart

Right off the assembly line
Hi,

I would like to request for Debian Sarge, that has not been provided to digisters till now.

Please distribute the Sarge this time, so that we become independant for downloading other softwares without reinstalling a new distro everytime.

We had 'nuff of usual Fedora, Mandrake etc.

Thank you

cyberzook

Journeyman
Demands

Knoppix 3.7
Free Video editors
Longhorn Transformation Pack
Digit Archive
Trillian
Latest Yahoo Messenger
Thanks 8)

hpotter606

Journeyman
dKant can you suggest any other good full version game
i am lazy enough to see the previos pages if you have already

QuickFire

Broken In
ONE SUGGESTION >> I'm posting here coz i can't open a new thread...Plz give it a positive thought.

For the last few months, Digit is providing us with various linux distros. Its a great plus since we are able to enjoy all flavours now. There's a negative abt this too...

Each month, we need to waste 3-4 CD-Rs for burning the big distros. After a month, it becomes useless for many of us...since most of us can't have 4-5 linux distros installed at one time due to space constraints...

So, my suggestion is to try and make that DVD bootable so that the Linux distro can be installed directly from it without burning CDs. You'll say not all of us have DVD-ROM but then again you need a DVD-ROM to extract the CD ISOs before burning. So, nothing will change except for say, u'll save some 40-50 bux per month. :p

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
QuickFire said:
ONE SUGGESTION >> I'm posting here coz i can't open a new thread...Plz give it a positive thought.
Why is it so? I can see "post new topic" button!

I need a old pc game! Acclaim's Re-volt!

Byte, plz see if u can add that one.

DKant

In the zone
dKant can you suggest any other good full version game
i am lazy enough to see the previos pages if you have already

Sure. How about Half-Life? :p Wld be gr8 if ValvE finally got tired of milking that poor (OK not exactly) old cow. :D It still sells for 500 bucks. PLEEZ!

Newayz we're getting GTA2. I'm quite happy abt that and will be fairly busy with it (;)) for some time to come. So no more requests as of now.

On second thoughts...how about good ol' Deus Ex? It's retailing for a measly 200 bucks now. :(

hitesh_hg

Journeyman
I had givan it last time too but anyways here it is again

Adobe Acrobat Professional Tryout 7
*www.adobe.com/products/acrobatpro/tryout.html
Direct link for above download....
*ardownload.adobe.com/pub/adobe/acrobat/win/7x/7.0/misc/AcTR7EFG.exe

And maybe nero 6.6 once again..(Damn i misplaced the dvd)

Hitesh Gupta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom