Buying samsung phone.

cacklebolt

Ambassador of Buzz
sgy can run hd games after rooting.. but explorer can run quite some games which wont run on sgy without rooting...
VFM is Samsung Galaxy Y but HTC explorer has its own benefits...

OP
G

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

In the zone
Hello,
to all of you.
Thank you very much for all the members for these great advices.But please dont mind, I am more confused now, I can extend my budget upto Rs.9000 and if possible then please let me know Is there any other option for the phone under this budget preferably touch screen?Thank you.
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

Raccoon

Journeyman
^^^Dude no much to be confused about, as not many options in this range if you considering only Android. Your best bets are Optimus Net and Explorer. If you want li'l better performance in general (with AF cam) go for Net. If you want li'l better looks, go for Explorer. Else consider a Nokia.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
consider Optimus Net only under these conditions: you absolutely hate touch buttons, HTC have no service center in your city, need more internal space & hassle free rooting. else forget Net.

cacklebolt

Ambassador of Buzz
yup that is rite..under 9k optimus net and explorer r ur best buys...
although i still feel u shud get a galaxy y ...
if u r fond of the touch and type form factor please consider galaxy y pro duos and lg optimus pro...

Raccoon

Journeyman
consider Optimus Net only under these conditions: you absolutely hate touch buttons, HTC have no service center in your city, need more internal space & hassle free rooting. else forget Net.

Well, one more factor - HTC service is said to be quite bad in India. LG on the other hand is relatively better. Speaking from personal experience.

One major drawback of Explorer is lack of AF cam. I guess that will make things like barcode reading difficult/impossible.

Galaxy Y will be the worst choice!

aroraanant

Explorer
HTC service is pretty good, I have got a very good experience.
I have written about the same in RMA section

Last edited:

Raccoon

Journeyman
^^^Dude, maybe you are lucky and its good in your area/town. It is not so everywhere in India. Read way too many bad stores about their service in India, hence mentioning.

Top Bottom