buying guidance TV‏

ninad2012

Broken In
I have decided to buy new television for my home use(max up-to up-to 42 inch). Our budget is below 70 thousand Indian rupee. I am confused with making decision because of lot of choices are there in market. Please guide me, which will be best television for home use at requested configuration.

I am not looking for 3D or plasma options available in market. thank you.

aroraanant

Explorer
You can have a look at Samsung 5 series 40" LED TVs, there are 3 good models i.e. 32D5000, 32D5500 and 32D5900, you can pick anyone according to your requirements and budget.

siniranji

Right off the assembly line
see one thing is clear, LG is the one mastering IPS panel, without any doubt you can settle for IPS with LED television of 32" or 40", 42" above,
if money is th constraint or you want to cut the cost, then LCD (IPS) of LG 430 model will suffice. Some of the online websites selling 32" full HD sony 420 outdated LCD TV around 26K is also good.

OP
N

ninad2012

Broken In
As you guys said, now i am looking for led tv from 40 to 42 inch. but still not sure about product or brand. any tv below 40 inch will not suit my guest hall. hope you guys can help me out to sort.

OP
N

ninad2012

Broken In
I am confused between,

Samsung UA40D5500RR or Samsung UA40D5500 (i don't know difference between both two)
Samsung UA40D5900 (not much info available in market)
Sony Bravia KDL-40EX720

please guide me so i can choose best one.

Top Bottom