Buying a smartphone 30k

Vensanga

Journeyman
guys have you check the new Sony Ericsson Xperia S...its not yet available in India but will be available in a couple of months...it might be worth waiting for:razz:Sony Ericsson Xperia S Price in India | MeeiD.com

tkin

Back to school!!
I already said it, its hell of a phone, the camera, 12MP from Sony alone makes up for the cost.

ohm.patel1

Journeyman
You should better buy lumia 800 or wait for lumia 900. Lumia 800 is around 28k. It is really impressive. And for apps it is already having around 50,000. The phone is fun to use.

aroraanant

Explorer
^^^
I don't think its a good advice to suggest a person to buy a windows phone who is willing to buy an android phone.

tkin

Back to school!!
Instead I can suggest people N9. But Lumia is too costly. Specially the hardware is not upto the mark, and fyi I am a Nokia fan.

OP
H

hannibal2469

Journeyman
@aronaarant this is the link i was talking about
Almost New Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 Android 8MP 4.3" | eBay

@ohm i dont think the lumia 800 is worth it as it is not upto par with other phone's hardwarewise, also i m not a big fan of the os in that phone as for the lumia 900 it is gonna take a while to get in india and even after that it is not going to be value for money compared so many other phones

does anyone know when the xperia s is gonna arrive in india and how much it is going to cost im guessing it is not gonna be below 33k

aroraanant

Explorer
It is used handset and also the price is 26k and as it is an Australian handset, you want be getting the warranty here in India so I suggest you to just stay away from it.
Try in local market,I hope you will get it for around 27k

OP
H

hannibal2469

Journeyman
@aroraanant thanks for the feedback on the link
but where would i find it in the local market for 27k especially the i9100 which is out of stock in india, they are selling the 9100g which doesnt have the same processing power as the original 9100 , the only place i could find the 9100 is in reliance digital for 31k

aroraanant

Explorer
Its really very difficult to find the i9100 model as Samsung has stop manufacturing it and the reason due to which you are getting at Reliance Digital is that their Mobile sales are very low and they must be having some old stock of it.

OP
H

hannibal2469

Journeyman
I heard the HTC one x is gonna come in march does anyone know how much it is gonna cost and is it going to be possible to get it for less than 35k

Top Bottom