Buying a new phone - budget 20k

Fog

Broken In
I am buying a phone, my budget is 20k, can extend to 21, 22 if needed.

I need a nice phone, any suggestions?

I am not in favour of any Android or Apple phones.

With the right reasons I will chose the phone.

Im not very knowledgable in this field, complete noob, tbh. So please help me out here :)

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Under 20K- LG Optimus L9- Great phone
Or if you want to extend your budget a bit then Sony Xperia SL@22K locally is good choice too.
Btw. if you are plannng to purchase a camera phone then don't consider L9.

suhailkhan

Broken In
People can provide more helpful suggestions if you fill out the questionnaire and specify requirements and needs. Like what would you prefer, a good camera, good gaming performance, good browsing exp, bigger screen etc.

sabertooth

Broken In
nexus 4 should be available by 15/03/2013 on saholic.

please provide any reference proof or something

Galaxy grand. 19990INR

Its useless check the specs on GSM arena
187 ppi pixel density sucks and don't have any information about chipset

-1 for L 800 (outdated OS )
+1 for L9 or extend budget a bit and wait for shaoilc to get Nexus 4 in stock

I don't think Nexus 4 will ever be launched in india
the previous Nexus smartphones such as Galaxy Nexus and Nexus One were never launched in India and the second Nexus smartphone 'Nexus S' was made available after several months of the global release.

A times of India article

Saholic was previously saying will be launched by 15 feb then said by 28 feb now they are announcing coming soon.

If you really want to buy Nexus 4 check other options like ebay or ishopinternational.

Kiss

Journeyman
Its useless check the specs on GSM arena
187 ppi pixel density sucks and don't have any information about chipset

Hey.. If the price difference between Grand and L9 is arnd 1.5k more for grand (getting grand for 19.3k) then which one would you consider?? Only for the fact grand has low ppi, does L9 become a better choice??
and as far as info on its chipset its
Samsung Galaxy Grand DuosAndroid 4.15.0"480X800(187ppi)8MP (flash, 1080p)Broadcom BCM28155 1.2Ghz dualcore (Cortex A9)VideoCore 4 (dualcore)1GB8GBLi-Ion 2100 mAh
(*got this from the forums itself)

Experts Please comment on this one.... :)

Nerevarine

Incarnate
The only advantage I see Grand has over L9 is the multiwindow feature and stock JellyBean.. dont care about the camera
If you dont need those features, then L9 is a good choice

Kiss

Journeyman
Ok.. the camera goes off with screen resolution... Since Grand goes down in ppi whereas L9 goes down with the camera..

If i see rest of the specs Grand Stands better than L9.. so how does L9 becomes a better choice then?? :-o
Is it only because L9 thousand bucks is cheaper ?? :???:

Top Bottom