Buying a New Mobile? Check Out These Sites!

Status
Not open for further replies.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Redesigned the first post. Should be easy to read and jump to the sites. If anyone find anything missing, post here and i'll add it to first post :smile:

@Sujay, added :smile:

techno_adi

Broken In
Some more sites -

ShopMania - Price comparison in India, Read reviews, compare prices - Gives quick price comparision from various online stores

Junglee.com: Shop Online and Compare Prices for Books, Mobiles, Clothing and More - Newly launched by the famous Amazon for India, again more or less similar purpose to above site.

Gadget Guru | India?s First online Tech Mall |Shop Popular Brands, Gadgets & Gizmos for home, office, men, women at cheap price.

Review/Decision Sites
SpotMyGadget
Compare Mobile, Datacard and Tablet plans / topups / recharge vouchers / ratecutters
PhoneCurry - Which Phone Should I Buy ? - India Prices, Reviews, Comparisons !

richartrick

Right off the assembly line
[{URL="*www.naaptol.com/buy/mobile_phones/mobile_handsets.html"]naaptol[/URL]

sh;889238]Want to buy a mobile? Don't know where to find the correct specs or a detailed review or perhaps a trusted online shop? Here we have all the important sites listed.

SHOPPING SITES:
Flipkart ***
Letsbuy ***
Saholic
Univercell
TheMobileStore
HomeShop18 ***
Adexmart
Ebay
Yebhi
BuyThePrice
IndiaPlaza
an

REVIEW SAnd PECS:
mobile.review
MobileBurn
CNET
PhoneArena
GSMArena ***
PocketLint
TrustedReview
Tech2
Techtree | Techtree
FoneArena
91mobiles ***
PDADb ***

PS: [***] are most trusted shops or sites.[/QUOTE]

maddoctor

Best for mobile phone comparison

Smartprix - Best Online Comparison Shopping
They only have Nokia, Salora and HTC. Companies like Lenovo, Xiaomi, ZTE etc are missing. Not a good site for me.... ¨(
You could add and Coolicool ( *www.coolicool.com ) , which is a very good site, cheap, with EU warehouse, and livechat ability to bargain for more

Last edited:

elafanto

Journeyman
They only have Nokia, Salora and HTC. Companies like Lenovo, Xiaomi, ZTE etc are missing. Not a good site for me.... ¨(
You could add and Coolicool ( CooliCool:The best wholesale and retail online shopping mall - free shipping ) , which is a very good site, cheap, with EU warehouse, and livechat ability to bargain for more

Xiaomi is not available in india, Lenovo and ZTE are there for comparison.. plz check before you post.

maddoctor

Xiaomi is not available in india, Lenovo and ZTE are there for comparison.. plz check before you post.
Xiaomi, Lenovo, ZTE is not available and in Greece, but this doesn't mean that I cannot buy them from the internet! You are in the WWW (World Wide Web), where you can find anything from anywhere. And as for Xiaomi, read this ->
Hugo Barra in India, Xiaomi on its way!
Hugo Barra in India, Xiaomi on its way! - Gizchina.com | Gizchina.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom