Buying a New Mobile? Check Out These Sites!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candlestick

Broken In
Is there any mobile phone "simulator" website where we can see the menus of different models of mobiles - so that we can get a feel of it before buying:idea:

iamharish15

Broken In
Need 3G, Music Phone under 7K

I am planning to buy a cell phone with following specifications:
Budget :Upto 7K
Features:
3G with HSDPA, atleast 3.2MP camera, good sound quality(would be using mostly for music listening), wi-fi (optional)
Brands: Sony Ericsosson, Samsung, LG only!
I like this phone:
Sony Ericsson Zylo

mukeshgupta

Broken In
hi.. guys... need to buy a android phone in budget of 12k... any one can help me and frm where to buy???

Can you be more specific in the features you are looking for in the phone? For this budget you can get Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro for 11.5K, LG Optimus One P500 for 11.2K.

However if you are willing to spend bit extra then you have access to some good android phones. You can look at the SPice Mi410, Samsung Galaxy Ace, HTC Wildfire S, Motorola Defy etc. Except the Defy which is around 14.5K, the rest are around 13k

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ will add it to the first post soon. thanks for the link :smile:

ok updated the first page with new sites. if i missed any important site, just name them here. will check & add them.

rakeshmenon

Broken In
went thru few sites... came across few tabs in price of 12k to 15k spice and ril..... r they worth to have...... wht r the performance..... but still no site actually started selling thm....

mukeshgupta

Broken In
went thru few sites... came across few tabs in price of 12k to 15k spice and ril..... r they worth to have...... wht r the performance..... but still no site actually started selling thm....

Not sure if the RIM tablet is available online. Have't seen it yet. Did you manage to decide on the phone??

shuvadeep

Broken In
help in buying new Smartphone ....

hey friends....me gonna buy a new smartphone ina couple of weeks or so.....having my mind on the Nokia N8.....ur views will be most welcome....other handsets of my choice....Motorola Milestone Xt720 and ofcourse apple Iphone 4.....thanks in advance...

mukeshgupta

Broken In
Re: help in buying new Smartphone ....

hey friends....me gonna buy a new smartphone ina couple of weeks or so.....having my mind on the Nokia N8.....ur views will be most welcome....other handsets of my choice....Motorola Milestone Xt720 and ofcourse apple Iphone 4.....thanks in advance...

Both N8 & iPhone4 are good phones but in completely different categories and Milestone is a tablet. If price is not the constraint, amongst all 3, iPhone 4 would be the choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom