Buying a New Mobile? Check Out These Sites!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sujoyp

Grand Master
I think C6 is there to replace 5800....C6 is exactly same as 5800 but with a 5mp cam and qwerty keyboard

but wait for some reviews before getting it

Vensanga

Journeyman
am also wating for this one...am using 5800 for 6 months and feel a little annoyed with the touch features only...will wait for C6 if i have the patience..if not will go for N79!!!

davidtwhittle

Broken In
Yes,Fonarena is really helpful site.Because it provides all the information on evry mobile model and get perfect specification about that mobile.
You can search any company's mobile.

tan123

Right off the assembly line
Thanks for the list i will definitely going to use this.

samsung seek sprint
lg shine ii at&t

sree01

Broken In
hi guys,
I have a budget of 15k and i need 3G,Wifi and OS. I am confused between Nokia X6 and HTC wildfire . Both are available at almost same price in Kerala. I read some bad reviews about both these phones. What is your opinion?
Also specify other models in this budget. I prefer Android to Symbian.

sughreev

Broken In
If you have an good nokia app idea then share your idea on make my app contest and chance to win an Nokia N8 and other exciting prizes. Or if your idea shortlisted then you that will be posted on ovi store.
*makemyapp.nokia.co.in/index.php?rfr=

James Kara

Before I bought my T-Mobile G2, I checked everything very well. Though there was some problems with rooting it, I don't regret buying it.It's very solid and despite it doesn't feature something outstanding ..it works :)

nick.john75

Thanks for provide more sites to get search and details of all mobiles.. i preferred N97. now in uk and get N97 with t-mobile contract.. if i don't like t-mobile network.. my friends told me u can unlock using code and gives me the site .. if i got code its legal.. any disadvantages to my mobile regarding it

pnrkumar

Now most of the Online shopping sites list mobile prices. Though there is a lot of difference in the actual street price and online price. You can reduce these prices by about 10% and read as street price. These are some of the sites to consider.

InfiBeam: Gifts to India | Online Shopping India | Apparel, Books, Cameras, Watches, Mobiles
www.flipkart.com
Online Shopping India - Buy Mobile Phones, Digital Cameras, Camcorders, Laptops - Send Online Gifts to India - adexmart

www.flipkart.com sells at less price compared to infibeam.

abhidev

Human Spambot
hi guys,
I have a budget of 15k and i need 3G,Wifi and OS. I am confused between Nokia X6 and HTC wildfire . Both are available at almost same price in Kerala. I read some bad reviews about both these phones. What is your opinion?
Also specify other models in this budget. I prefer Android to Symbian.

go for galaxy ace....

pauldmps

Banned
^^ Dude, he asked for a suggestion 6-months ago.

Flipkart.com has the best prices. Some Nokia phones are cheaper at adexmart.com.

Check out shopping.indiatimes.com if you want to see laughable prices. They are selling the Nexus S for 39k.

abhidev

Human Spambot
^^ Dude, he asked for a suggestion 6-months ago.

Flipkart.com has the best prices. Some Nokia phones are cheaper at adexmart.com.

Check out shopping.indiatimes.com if you want to see laughable prices. They are selling the Nexus S for 39k.

39k....are they insane or what...and u know what galaxy s-2 is ais to be priced arnd 47k :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom