xbox 360
is cheapeer easliy available
more games

ps3 is hardly available
less games
would cost much more

reddragon

In the zone
xbox 360........ as they are about to open very good service centers in 5 cities( 011,022,033,044,080) in Ind .

no news about ps3 regarding this .

ambandla

Sup' dude, Sup'
If I have money, I would go for Xbox 360 now. PS3 is very very costly and it has numerous bugs (in hardware and software). And after 6-7 months, when PS3 h/w and s/w become stable, will get rid of xbox 360 and get PS3.

sameer187

Broken In
i have an xbox 360 and i'm not disappointed at all...they have a great line-up of games and MS will soon launch Xbox LIVE which is 50% of the Xbox 360's appeal.

beiing a PS loyalist (i own PS1 and PS2), I do plan on buying a PS3 as well but atleast not for another year...their current line up of games sucks and the initial systems are bound to have some bugs....ill wait till those are ironed out. also PS3 games (blu-ray discs) will cost a lot more (even if u do somehow manage to get it modded)

visually there is almost no difference between the xbox 360 or PS3

for more info on the xbox 360 u can join our forum
*www.360indians.com

peace

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
I think xbox 360 is better buy than ps3.Also ps3 is very costly and there are compatibility problems with former ps2 games.Also Xbox 360 has great games than ps3.

sameer187

Broken In
Cool G5 said:
I think xbox 360 is better buy than ps3.Also ps3 is very costly and there are compatibility problems with former ps2 games.Also Xbox 360 has great games than ps3.
xbox 360 too is not compatible with all original xbox games

official websites for both consoles will have a list of games that are compatible with the newer consoles

peace
*www.360indians.com/

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Buy a 360 , PS3 is just out and u will hardly get hands on one for the MSRP . 360 has been around for a year and is pretty solid nexgen console and the best thing is its available in India officially so u will get proper support for it.

Tech Geek

Wise Old Owl
If u want to buy ps3 u shud wait for at lest 3-5 months for some to good games to be released for ps3. u can go for XboX 360 which is priced a lot lower than PS3 and has a lot of games

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
as of now XBoX360 is the best choice, coz Sony hasen't announced anything about PS3's launch in India & it has very small game collection.

but that small collection has one of the best games, like F1 2006, FIA WRC..

So for now, you can buy & stick with XBoX360 for atleast a min. of 1 year.

pra_2006

A S S E M B L E
xbox 360 is really good to have but ps3 games have really amazing effects when they will launch it

SolidSnake

Broken In
PS3, keeping it mind that it'll have those franchises which made PS2 biggest selling console ever in the history.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
If you ought to buy anything from India then keep in mind that Xbox 360 is currently in the market & is comfortably settled.Whereas PS3 is far from even being spotted close to the borders of our country.The price is another factor to be considered.Xbox 360 would be somewhere around 18k in the grey market and 24k officially.PS3 has just barged in so it will take sometime for it to flex it's muscles.Out of the official launch titles Motor Storm & Resistance:FOM are the only titles which had received pretty rave reviews.Hence you have limited choice on your hands.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
If you currently Own a PSP, then wait & buy PS3.

coz...you can use the PSP as a Wing Mirror, :D
Like in the PS3 Exclusive F1 2006 game.
"Formula One 06 is a formula one racing game for the PlayStation 3, which features live interaction with the PSP for use as a wing mirror."

can you ever imagine anything like this in any other so called Next Gen Console..

Same feature might be implied on ther games like FIA WRC.

sameer187

Broken In
pra_2006 said:
xbox 360 is really good to have but ps3 games have really amazing effects when they will launch it

metal gear solid, gran turismo, what else?.....many of the PS exclusives are now making their way to the 360 as well....all the delays in game releases are making the developers a little nervous....so rather than putting all their eggs in one basket, their porting the titles to the 360 as well

imo, MGS is the PS3's only decent exclusive....GT is good, but Xbox 360 has Forza 2, which is nearly as good

peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom