Buy BB Bold 9790 now or wait for Budget BB 10 devices?

CommanderX

Right off the assembly line
My father was thinking of buying a BlackBerry Bold 9790 later this month, as he needs a phone that can efficiently manage e-mails etc and has a business feel for around 20-25k, thus he was interested in the 9790. But with the Q5 (which is supposed to be a budget phone) coming up in July, and other Android options available as well I am confused as to what to do. Your help will be appreciated. =)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Why not lumia 820?

his dad requires a QWERTY

My father was thinking of buying a BlackBerry Bold 9790 later this month, as he needs a phone that can efficiently manage e-mails etc and has a business feel for around 20-25k, thus he was interested in the 9790. But with the Q5 (which is supposed to be a budget phone) coming up in July, and other Android options available as well I am confused as to what to do. Your help will be appreciated. =)

remember Q5 (just like Q10) may get delayed in launching here. so just because it'll be available by July in US or maybe parts of EU doesn't mean it'll be available here too. still waiting 2 months won't do any harm.

Top Bottom