Burn dvd?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shashank_digitreader

i have a movie in MPEG-2 format and i wanna make a DVD CD. I am using Nero 6. when i try to burn the movie in dvd format, nero show only vob and some other files. Is there any way that i can burn the movie in DVD format.

executioner

Journeyman
burn it as a data cd or convert the file to .vob format.that should do it.I can't guarantee that if u burn it in mpeg2 format,a dvd player will run it.I burnt a mpg file in my cd and my dvd player can't read it

plsoft

Journeyman
If u want the dvd to be played in a standalone dvd player use Nero Vision Express. Open nero vision express and select 'Make DVD-Video', from there click 'Add Video Files' & select the mpeg-2 movie you have. From there u can follow the instructions.

nony23

Right off the assembly line
shashank_digitreader said:
i have a movie in MPEG-2 format and i wanna make a DVD CD. I am using Nero 6. when i try to burn the movie in dvd format, nero show only vob and some other files. Is there any way that i can burn the movie in DVD format.

Use nero vision express3

it works

aj27july

Journeyman
use nero express instead of nero startsmart. being a user of NERO 6 ULTRA EDITION, i can frankly tell you that i find nero express better than nero startsmart.
and dvd video files=*.vob,*.ifo,*.bup files
don' use nero vision express. its time consuming.
use nero express to do any task of burning cds/dvds

Josan

Gangsta
1stly u hav to convert ur vedio to vob format by using a converter like all to dvd converter,,or some other than only u will b able to burn these files to dvd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom