Bully experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

himangshu

Fluidic design!!!
if this incident would have happened in our place, then me and my friends would have beaten the **** out of him. Am not scared of any bully!

OP
mohityadavx

mohityadavx

Youngling
What gurantee is there he wont do it to you?

because i know him since a long time and we call each other bhai thats the habit u start only when u trust each other help each other and not harm each other

I meant how the hell did a school kid get 4k to pay the ransom?

He is rich all that i can say(Maybe saved pocketmoney)

u took a bad decision in negotiation.Never repeat it in future
the only other option i had was either not to enter into negotiation as otherwise he would had to pay 10k full and i can't understand what's my fault if the guy1 is himself not ready to fight back u can't think of me taking a lead when both side are in my favout

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Reminds me of my school days bully. When i was in around 5th grade, He bullied to give 10rupee note in my pocket. Not just once... but many :(

OP
mohityadavx

mohityadavx

Youngling
if this incident would have happened in our place, then me and my friends would have beaten the **** out of him. Am not scared of any bully!
true indeed bu u would only have done this if major people were either in ur favour or neutral this is not case here no one frm sukhrali would take on guy1 side and sector people would directly refuse to help

OP
mohityadavx

mohityadavx

Youngling
But I really want to give Guy 1 a beating
Quote:
Originally Posted by ico
There is no one who isn't "afraid" of Police. No matter what anyone would say.
+1 ico bhai. A police complaint would also be great.

u r confused between guy1 and guy2

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
mohityadavx said:
because i know him since a long time and we call each other bhai thats the habit u start only when u trust each other help each other and not harm each other
No man. Disagree. You can't trust anyone like this. The world has changed a lot. Everyone thinks of themselves.

This guy either deserves- 1) His parents be told of incident
2) A proper police complaint and a small beatup there. That would straighten his brain.

Also, that guy must get his Rs.4000 back.

mohityadavx said:
u r confused between guy1 and guy2
OK, Guy who took the cash must be beaten up.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Wat u gona carry ? Nano suit , bat mobile , lazer sword ?
Why need all these when you can carry chloroform :mrgreen:

like it would have any effect he is out of their hands 19 and has served 2 day at prison for vandalism(Bashed a guy in his own home only)
Still let his parents know all this. Times are never the same.

And be cautious, you may get into trouble with this friend of yours in long run.

Piyush

Lanaya
No man. Disagree. You can't trust anyone like this. The world has changed a lot. Everyone thinks of themselves.

2) A proper police complaint and a small beatup there. That would straighten his brain.

OK, Guy who took the cash must be beaten up.

along with good interest

OP
mohityadavx

mohityadavx

Youngling
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohityadavx

I told earlier parents won't be of any effect

since i am not the victim neither i would lodge an FIR its an initiative only Guy1 can take that initiative i could only help him

For the money i am still trying maybe Guy2 may accept once his head is cooled downto give some back though can't assure of that

Ok here's here a call frm Guy1 again i am going out would tell u what happens later on

And be cautious, you may get into trouble with this friend of yours in long run.
he wasn't like this from the beginning if i leave him he would change for the worse only

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
mohityadavx said:
For the money i am still trying maybe Guy2 may accept once his head is cooled downto give some back though can't assure of that
Why did you arrange for such an huge ammount? Rs.40 wuould been good.

Well, you could send an email to a local daily or a local news channel with this report. They would be very much interested. :D

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
^^^LOL, dooooor ki soch!

I think a police report should have been made. But problem with Delhi police (or police in any other state for that matter) is that they are corrupt. That's why rich do not have any fear of police/law. This is reality!
4K is much less as compared to the price of an iPhone. I Guy1 and OP should forget about this incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom