Bully experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolgame

Journeyman
msg him using another no. n say u r a girl who is interested in him.call him at a sunsan place and hire someone or get a group of friends to beat him up:lol:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
coolgame said:
msg him using another no. n say u r a girl who is interested in him.call him at a sunsan place and hire someone or get a group of friends to beat him up

THis is probably the best plan :D :hyper:

Piyush

Lanaya
us ladke ka ek MMS bana dalo
:lol:

(translation : just make one MMS of that bully guy)

Last edited:
OP
mohityadavx

mohityadavx

Youngling
ok here i come back

Looks like the guy2 wasn't entire faulty
while he was using Iphone he used it little rough guy1 (touched the screen little hard maybe) used the golden words like aukat etc which turned the jaaat into freak

though i accept he wouldn't have returned the money without me being involved but to get the money back he had to accept an apology( with ears caught like back in school days and publicly humiliated) the way guy2 thought he was humiliated in front of everyone !!!

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Another Best plan !

Go to Astrologer first , take the Guy2's astrology with u ask him which is his bad time then , go to witch who does some evil tricks - then wish wat u want to do to him !

Wat a plan ! easily done without evidence !

OP
mohityadavx

mohityadavx

Youngling
Another Best plan !

Go to Astrologer first , take the Guy2's astrology with u ask him which is his bad time then , go to witch who does some evil tricks - then wish wat u want to do to him !

Wat a plan ! easily done without evidence !

the problem has been solved my friend!!!

ajai5777

Youngling
WTF ? 4k for getting his own phone back ? :shock:
If it was happened in our place, the 2nd guy would have been in hospital with severe injuries.

OP
mohityadavx

mohityadavx

Youngling
Is he dead finally...someone did shoot him, i always suspected.

ok here i come back

Looks like the guy2 wasn't entire faulty
while he was using Iphone he used it little rough guy1 (touched the screen little hard maybe) used the golden words like aukat,gawar etc which turned the jaaat into freak

though i accept guy2 wouldn't have returned the money without me being involved but to get the money back guy1 had to accept an apology( with ears caught like back in school days and publicly humiliated) in front of everyone the way guy2 thought he was humiliated in front of everyone !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom