Budget pc under 15 k

shobhit.twr

Right off the assembly line
1. What is the purpose of the computer? (Note: If you are planning to say multimedia, you will have to be more specific as all types of systems are capable of doing that)
A:it will generally be used by my brother in 10th class basically used for office apps,movies,music and entertainment.
2. Are you open to alternate ideas/products giving similar better performance but offering more VFM/ sellers? If not- why?
A:yup
3. What is your MAX budget?
A:15 k
4. Planning to overclock?
A:no
5. Which OS are you planning to use?
A:windows 7(purchased separately )
6. How much hard drive space is needed?
A:160 gb
7. What resolution will the screen run at & whats the size of the screen you want?
A:15 inch lcd
8. How would you rate your hardware knowledge from the count of 1-10? (1 being the lowest, 5 being you are somewhat in sync with the current performers and 10 being the highest)
A:4
9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
A:never built one before first time wanna do it myself .
10. When are you planning to buy the system?
A:in mid december
11. Are you one of the types looking out for "future proof" configurations?
A:yes .it would b nice might upgrade later.
12. Are there going to be any components that you don't want to include in this new rig? If yes, do mention.
A:UPS(can i buy it later?)
13. Which city do you live in and are you open to buying from shops from other city/states?
A:Kolkata
14. Mention any other points if deemed necessary
A:plz suggest how to go about assembling pc first time and precautions to take.:smile:

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
Athlon II X2 240 - 2700
Gigabyte GA-MA74GMT-S2 - 2700
Kingston Value 2GB DDR3 1333MHz - 1750
Seagate 7200.12 160GB - 1200
Chassis With PSU - 1800
Samsung 633NW - 4500 or LG 1643C
LG DVD - 900
Local KB & Mouse - 300
TOTAL 15850

For assembling look around youtube for tutorials etc. Be gentle, don't force anything etc.

Cilus

laborare est orare
At your configuration, you won't be needing any extra PSU to support your system. However if you want a little extra then get an Intex/Zebronics cabinet without their default 450W SMPS and add a 500W/600W local SMPS priced within 1K. The whole package will come under 1.8k.

And regarding display, you can get BenQ 15.6" LED monitor @ 4.3K. Also the supply for the processor Athlon II 240 is very limited now a days. You can get a Athlon II 245 @ 2.45K. I purchased it last Saturday from Kolkata.

ssb1551

Technomancer
add a 500W/600W local SMPS priced within 1K.

Dunno how many n wat all local brands r there?Coz I inquired at my place abt Zebronic's 600W SMPS.It was for 2.2 or something arnd tht(dun remember the exact cost coz it was almost 2 months bk).And iBall's 600W is for arnd 3k.

Top Bottom