Budget Earphones Discussion and Buying Guide (less than ₹ 2OOO)

hitesh

In the zone
The list needs updating. ES18 isn't available anywhere for less tan rs500

What's the best option under 1.5k ? I am confused between cx180 and pl30. I'll use them while jogging so is pl30 going to be better ?
But then cx180 has better build quality and 1 year more warranty. Confused :-?

Bencollins

Broken In
I am currently using ES18 with ipod touch 4G. i am happy with its performance but thinking about upgrading. something more bassy [i'm n00b in music/audio stuff. bass is all i understand and like]. i think ES18 is enough but hunger for more bass is growing day by day

i am thinking about senn CX180, does it worth upgrading over ES18 ?? considering i am bass lover?

my budget is 1.5k

Vishalgamer1

Broken In
Hello guys :) Please suggest a in-ear type headphone for my xperia M. My budget is around 1.2k, Need to be high in bass and Volume.

Amithansda

Journeyman
Hey, Till date, I was a loyal buyer of EP630, but the last one gone kaput, thinking of buying a new IEM, and this time I will go for a cheaper one, may be Soundmagic PL11. Is it better than EP630? Or I am just going to waste my 600bucks for that?

Last edited:

sushovan

In the zone
Hey, Till date, I was a loyal buyer of EP630, but the last one gone kaput, thinking of buying a new IEM, and this time I will go for a cheaper one, may be Soundmagic E11. Is it better than EP630? Or I am just going to waste my 600bucks for that?

Soundmagic ES18 is the best under 1K.

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
Guys am looking for new earphones for my Lumia 520. My budget is 500rs and these my my shortlisted items.Please recommend the best one among these.
Philips SHE 3590BL Headphone - Philips: Flipkart.com

Skullcandy S2DUDZ-042 In-the-ear Headphone - Skullcandy: Flipkart.com

SoundMagic PL13 - Buy Online @ Rs.439/- | Snapdeal

sushovan

In the zone
Soundmagic ES18 is the best under 1k. I have had it for 1.5 years and It got torn but still somehow works. I have used JBL tempo, Panasonic HJE120 ,JVC marashamellow and the above philips but none could come close to soundmagic.

Knight2A4

In the zone
Yes....

But Cowon EM1 will be better option.
Cowon EM1 In-the-ear Headphone - Cowon: Flipkart.com

Cowon EM1 Is better optin indeed but its also harder to drive with its 10mm driver.

Soundmagic ES18 is the best under 1k. I have had it for 1.5 years and It got torn but still somehow works. I have used JBL tempo, Panasonic HJE120 ,JVC marashamellow and the above philips but none could come close to soundmagic.

You have not used Cowon EM1 Its the best under 1k. Philips SHE 3590BL is better than creative EP 630 both have small driver both can easily isolate you from out side noise. But creative Is sub bass heavy While philips has a v shaped sonic signature which to me is better.

vishpt

Broken In
What about the ones around 1500 INR ? Can anyone suggest the best ones around or below that price?sound magic has increased prices.....Need good earphones... My previous ones are Philips SHE 9700

SFC10

Broken In
NEED Budget IEM with inline MIC for around 500 Rs.
Will be using it on Samsung ace duos for Calls and ipad mini VOIP chats.

vishpt

Broken In
Is philips SHE3590 as good as SHE 9700?It is a new version of 3580 and 9700 is 2011 model...and price difference is much high....Can anyone tell the difference

raj_in

In the zone
help needed
totally confused among these

Sound Magic PL-11
Sennheiser CX 180
Cowon EM1

which one would you buy?
i prefer bass on the heavier side but also listen to slow songs
so mids & lows also important

Top Bottom