BSOD while updating graphic driver, PC doent start

Niilesh

Padawan
I was updating graphic driver, in between Win crashed and i got a BSOD.I Rebooted the lappy saw that it was running in very low resolution(i think 640*480). I installed the driver again but it didn't fix the problem then i restarted the system but i am unable to get to desktop. I have tried safe mode but it also didn't work. :cry: I don't know what to do....
PS: System recovery is working but i am unable to restore to a restore piont

gameranand

Living to Play
Uninstall the drivers of GPU from device manager and then install the Driver again, the leftovers of the drivers might be creating the problem.

OP
Niilesh

Niilesh

Padawan
Uninstall the drivers of GPU from device manager and then install the Driver again, the leftovers of the drivers might be creating the problem.

gameranand gave you right suggestion.
looks like you didn't read the description
then i restarted the system but i am unable to get to desktop. I have tried safe mode but it also didn't work.

BTW i formated the C:/ drive using linux and re-installed windows(after trying a lot of things), and the problem got solved.

gameranand

Living to Play
I read that very correctly. You didn't said that you uninstalled the drivers from device manager. Sometimes updating Drivers causes problem but it is rectified by completely uninstalling the drivers from the root and then installing them again. BTW which card and which Driver version ??

looks like you didn't read the description

BTW i formated the C:/ drive using linux and re-installed windows(after trying a lot of things), and the problem got solved.

Well thats the ultimate solution. :p

Top Bottom