BSNL Unlimited (CDMA -144 kbps) Internet for Rs.250 Per Month

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
din

din

Tribal Boy
Hmm I am not sure

I tested nearly under the tower !! I mean in DGM's office, tower is in the same place, and was showing 144 kbps as interface and max nearly 100.

You meant your friends using BSNL and they are getting 144 ? ? Post the max speed they are getting, the distance to tower from their place. Does it vary a lot in your case ? Or you are at same distance and they get more speed than you ?

vaithy

In the zone
As discount scheme BSNL is offering EVDO card at 3500/Rs. Also it remove the condition that they should take phone services by paying normal phone rental along with rental for internet date services.. this will be beneficial to who don't want to use it phone services but only want the internet service..The discoount schme is up to 30-6-08 only.

with regards,
vaithy

vimalg2

Right off the assembly line
@techdoc: this is whatt i found.
*scitechpolitics.blogspot.com/2008/01/bsnl-evdo-on-gnulinux.html

Let me see if it gives evdo data rates under linux as well. Elsewhere ppl hava had to patch the kernel to get benefits of evdo speeds ~2mbps

OP
din

din

Tribal Boy
@george101

Yes, it is available. Please get in contact with the aleppy office. They wil lsure give you more info.

@cynide.forumr.net

Sorry, I am not sure about other states and I think BSNL does not have a full list (whole India) of cities where EVDO is implemented. Please contact the nearest customer care / DGM office of BSNL and you will get more info.

dark_king

Brain Behind Supercomp
hey can any one please tell me that, did any one really test the EVDO connection ???

How is the speed guys ?

OP
din

din

Tribal Boy
Many tested EVDO and Gigacore aka Santhosh is one among them.

Details at

*bsnldatacard.com/bsnl-evdo-modem-details.html

and

*bsnlevdo.themebin.com

dark_king

Brain Behind Supercomp
Many tested EVDO and Gigacore aka Santhosh is one among them.

Details at

*bsnldatacard.com/bsnl-evdo-modem-details.html

and

*bsnlevdo.themebin.com

yes din bhai i know that but still now now one has post any information about the performance of EVDo . what gigacore has written on the site is all about cdma 1x . but did any one realy checked the performance of that card ? can any one please post some thing like gigacore posted before with caps for CDMA 1x .

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
^ well, the site also has a EVDO review by one of my forum member. You can visit the forum for more information. *bsnlevdo.themebin.com/forum

some of the thread which can help u:

*bsnlevdo.themebin.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=23
*bsnlevdo.themebin.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=23&pid=221#pid221
*bsnlevdo.themebin.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=51
*bsnlevdo.themebin.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=44
*bsnlevdo.themebin.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=16&pid=500#pid500 - Must See

@ din, thank for the referral :))

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom