BSNL to soon increase minimum post FUP broadband speed to 1Mbps

TheSloth

The Slowest One
You have many alternative in Bangalore.Don't you?
if you mean by ISPs, then ACT has better customer support. also Airtel and all are costly. If you are talking about ACT's other plans, then I can't afford those. But still, 256kbps is speed of ancient times. In chennai, ACT lowest post FUP speed is 512kbps. I expect same if not 1mbps.

OP
TechnoBOY

TechnoBOY

Padawan
if you mean by ISPs, then ACT has better customer support. also Airtel and all are costly. If you are talking about ACT's other plans, then I can't afford those. But still, 256kbps is speed of ancient times. In chennai, ACT lowest post FUP speed is 512kbps. I expect same if not 1mbps.
Whats about hathway..?

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I didn't hear much about hathway from the people(my contacts) here. And also, ACT main office is very near from my place, I can go there to complain if they don't show up soon. Also, If ACT would not had this 650 plan then I might have thought about other ISPs seriously. Only G broadband I heard had better plans but then customer service isn't upto the mark.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
But BSNL hasn't updated/upgraded the info onto their site/page.

kg11sgbg

I am on BBG Combo ULD1495 Plan.
But still no change about the updated bandwidth onto BSNL's site!!!!:yawn2_NF::confused_NF::sleepy_NF:

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
From the above link:

BBG Combo ULD 845 Upto 2 Mbps till 10 GB, 1Mbps beyond
BBG Combo ULD 945Upto 2 Mbps till 10 GB, 512 Kbps beyond

What ???!!!!

nac

Aspiring Novelist
^ It's a typo, I think. Other circular says, the minimum is increase from 512 to 1mbps
*tamilnadu.bsnl.co.in/cfa/adcirculars/010816_1mbps_speed ad in tn web.pdf

kg11sgbg

Increased bandwidth - Circular
Thanks,Mate.
But it is for TN Circle.
Heard it that this increase in min. bandwidth will be PAN Indian.
What about Kolkata/Calcutta circle???

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Heard it that this increase in min. bandwidth will be PAN Indian.
What about Kolkata/Calcutta circle???
Should be the same across India, I guess. If there is no update on online for Kolkata circle, then you can wait and see what's your speed post FUP.

Top Bottom